No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. ― Lin Yutang.
Why you need pillows? Pillows are meant to keep your spine in a neutral position. They align your neck with the rest of your body, which supports good posture. It adds stress on your back and neck, making it hard for your spine to maintain its natural curve. Sleeping without a pillow can keep your head flat.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let pillow quotes collection, self-care you
1. There’s no pillow as soft as a clear conscience. ― Glen Campbell
2. Pillow talk is the strongest conversation on the planet. ― No I.D.
3. When I lay my head on the pillow at night I can say I was a decent person today. That’s when I feel beautiful. ― Drew Barrymore
4. Success is being able to come home, lay your head on the pillow and sleep in peace. ― Herschel Walker
5. There’s nothing better than sinking into my feather pillows after a hard day’s work. ― Kirsten Prout
6. A clear conscience is the softest pillow in the world. ― N. R. Narayana Murthy
7. When I lay my head on the pillow at night I can say I was a decent person today. That’s when I feel beautiful. ― Drew Barrymore
8. Ignorance is the softest pillow on which a man can rest his head. ― Michel de Montaigne
9. One of my keys to success is a lot of pillows. I feel like a lot of pillows are important to relax each piece of your body. ― DJ Khaled
10. You should have a softer pillow than my heart. ― Lord Byron
11. You should be falling asleep before your head hits the pillow because you worked so hard every moment of the day. ― Tim Kennedy
12. I actually had a dream, which I believe is right from God, about My Pillow. ― Mike Lindell
13. Send me the pillow you dream on. ― Johnny Tillotson
14. Don’t fight with the pillow, but lay down your head And kick every worriment out of the bed. ― Edmund Vance Cooke
15. I put a piece of paper under my pillow, and when I could not sleep I wrote in the dark. ― Henry David Thoreau
16. I don’t have any superstitions, but what I always travel with is my pillow and my coffee. ― Natalie Coughlin
17. At night when I used to sleep, I was thinking all the time that I put a knife under my pillow. ― Malala Yousafzai
18. I used to sleep with the phone right by my pillow but I’m getting better. Now it sits on the table a few feet away. ― Alex Guarnaschelli
19. There’s no pillow quite so soft as a father’s strong shoulder. ― Richard L. Evans
20. I look out the chair while eating my pillow. I open the wall,
I walk with my ears.
I have ten eyes to walk with and two fingers to look with.
I put my head on the floor to sit down, I put my bottom on the ceiling.
After eating the music box,
I spread jam on the rug for a great dessert. ― Eugene Ionesco
Discover more great topic
21. I was taught that to create anything you had to believe in failure, simply because you had to be prepared to go through an idea without any fear.
Failure, you learned, as I did in art school, to be a wonderful thing. It allowed you to get up in the morning and take the pillow off your head. ― Malcolm Mclaren