Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great. ― Mark Twain.
Why we should have ambitions? Ambition drives them to advance and accomplish their goals.
Well-aimed and supported by values, ambition reflects a healthy self-esteem and higher power of abstraction and visualization of the future. Ambitious people have a gleam in their eyes as they approach.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the excellent ambitions quotes collection
1. A man’s worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions. ― Marcus Aurelius
2. If you have a great ambition, take as big a step as possible in the direction of fulfilling it.
The step may only be a tiny one, but trust that it may be the largest one possible for now. ― Mildred Mcafee
3. The man who starts out simply with the idea of getting rich won’t succeed, you must have a larger ambition. ― John D Rockefeller
4. A young man without ambition is an old man waiting to be. ― Steven Brust
5. To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition. ― Samuel Johnson
6. Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. ― Salvador Dali
7. Ambition is enthusiasm with a purpose. ― Frank Tyger
8. Great ambition is the passion of a great character.
Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts.
All depends on the principals which direct them. ― Napoleon Bonaparte
9. Ambition is the germ from which all growth of nobleness proceeds. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals. ― Sir John Denham
11. The ambitious are forever followed by adulation for they receive the most pleasure from flattery. ― Oliver Goldsmith
12. Ambition has one heel nailed in well, though she stretches her fingers to touch the heavens. ― William Lilly
13. Ambition is not a vice of little people. ― Michel Eyquem De Montaigne
14. Ambition is a lust that is never quenched, but grows more inflamed and madder by enjoyment. ― Thomas Otway
15. The very substance of the ambitious is merely the shadow of a dream. ― William Shakespear
16. Where there are large powers with little ambition… nature may be said to have fallen short of her purposes. ― Sir Henry Taylor
17. Ambition is not what man does… but what man would do. ― Robert Browning
18. Ambition never comes to an end. ― Yoshida Kenko
19. Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. ― Bill Bradley
20. It has been a long journey, but if you dream and have the ambition and want to work hard, then you can achieve. ― Mo Farah
21. Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. ― Salvador Dali
22. Failure is only postponed success as long as courage ‘coaches’ ambition.
The habit of persistence is the habit of victory. ― Herbert Kaufman
23. A dream without ambition is like a car without gas… you’re not going anywhere. ― Sean Hampton
24. If you have got a dream and you’ve got ambition, then go for it.
You know, unless you try, you’ll never know. ― Eddie the Eagle
25. I am so attracted to ambition and drive and talent.
If a man loves something and can put his heart into it, I am instantly into him.
I like a strong man who can be in control and make decisions but who is sensitive and attentive.
That is the perfect combination. ― Meaghan Rath
26. A goal is a dream with a deadline. — Napoleon Hill
27. A man without ambition is like a beautiful worm–it can creep, but it cannot fly. — Henry Ward Beecher
28. Action is the foundational key to all success. — Pablo Picasso
29. Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. — W. Clement Stone
30. Ambition is an idol, on whose wings great minds are carried only to extreme, to be sublimely great, or to be nothing. — Thomas Southerne
31. Ambition has the power to change the fate of success. — Aniket S Sharma
32. Ambition is the germ from which all growth of nobleness proceeds. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
33. Ambition is enthusiasm with purpose. — Frank Tyger
34. Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. — Bill Bradley
Discover more great topic
35. Ambition is a Dead Sea fruit, and the greatest peril to the soul is that one is likely to get precisely what he is seeking. — Edward Dahlberg
36. Ambition is more important than ability. — P.S. Scott
37. Ambition is enthusiasm with a purpose. — Frank Tyger
38. Ambition is the path to success.
Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. — Bill Bradley
39. Ambition is not what a man would do, but what a man does, for ambition without action is fantasy. — Bryant H. McGill
40. Ambitions tend to remain undisturbed by realities. — Frank Herbert
41. Achievement results from work realizing ambition. — Adam Ant
42. Ambition beats genius 99 percent of the time. — Jay Leno
43. Ambition is a very good quality to have. Ambition and the competitive spirit go hand in hand. — Ryan Kwanten
44. Ambition leads me not only farther than any other man has been before me, but as far as I think it possible for man to go. — James Cook
45. Ambition is not what a man would do, but what a man does, for ambition without action is fantasy. — Bryant McGill
46. All ambitions are lawful except those which climb upward on the miseries or credulities of mankind. — Joseph Conrad
47. A man’s worth is no greater than his ambitions. — Marcus Aurelius
48. A man without ambition is dead.
A man with ambition but no love is dead.
A man with ambition and love for his blessings here on earth is ever so alive. — Pearl Bailey
49. A dream without ambition is like a car without gas… you’re not going anywhere. — Sean Hampton
50. A young man without ambition is an old man waiting to be. — Steven
51. At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon.
And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since. — Salvador Dali
52. Anxiety is the handmaiden of contemporary ambition. — Alain de Botton
53. Beware of those who criticize you when you deserve some praise for an achievement,
for it is they who secretly desire to be worshiped. — Suzy Kassem
54. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. — Theodore Roosevelt
55. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities!
Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. — Norman Vincent Peale
56. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. — Jennifer Lee
57. Big results require big ambitions. — James Champy
58. Be a warrior when it comes to delivering on your ambitions.
And a saint when it comes to treating people with respect, modeling generosity, and showing up with outright love. — Robin S. Sharma
59. Breathing dreams like air. — F. Scott Fitzgerald
60. Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be? — Charles Bukowski
61. Change your life today.
Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay. — Simone de Beauvoir
62. Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals.
Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams. — Dwayne Johnson
63. Don’t let your grand ambitions stand in the way of small but meaningful accomplishments. — Bryant H. McGill
64. Do what in your heart you know is right.
It is easy to get caught up in your ambitions, but no job is worth not being true to yourself. — Irene Rosenfeld
65. Do what you can, but also know your limits. Don’t forget to take care of you too. — Akiroq Brost
66. Dream big and dare to fail. — Norman Vaughan
67. Dream happy dreams. — Stephenie Meyer
68. Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. — James Dean
69. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. — Gloria Steinem
Discover more wisdom topic
70. Dream without fear, love without limits. — Dilip Bathija
71. Dreams don’t work unless you do. — John C. Maxwell
72. If you can dream it, you can do it. — Walt Disney
73. If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not your paycheck.
74. If you don’t have ambition to be one of the best, someone will always come and take your place. — Romelu Lukaku
75. If you have got a dream and you’ve got ambition, then go for it.
You know, unless you try, you’ll never know. — Eddie the Eagle
76. If you have ambitions, dream of what you wish to accomplish, and then put your shoulder to the wheel and work. — Heber J. Grant
77. If the fire in your heart is strong enough, it will burn away any obstacles that come your way. — Suzy Kassem
78. If a man does not work passionately, even furiously, at being the best in the world at what he does,
he fails his talent, his destiny, and his God. — George Lois
79. If a person holds no ambitions in this world, he suffers unknowingly.
If a person holds ambitions, he suffers knowingly, but very slowly. — Alan Lightman
80. It doesn’t matter how great your shoes are if you don’t accomplish anything in them. — Martina Boone
81. It has been a long journey, but if you dream and have the ambition and want to work hard, then you can achieve. — Mo Farah
82. It is a grand thing to rise in the world.
The ambition to do so is the very salt of the earth.
It is the parent of all enterprise, and the cause of all improvement. — Anthony Trollope
83. It is never too late to be what you might have been. — George Eliot
84. It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting. — Paulo Coelho
85. It’s good to test yourself and develop your talents and ambitions as fully as you can and achieve greater success;
but I think success is the feeling you get from a job well done, and the key thing is to do the work. — Peter Thiel
86. It occurred to me that the voracious ambition of humans is never sated by dreams coming true,
because there is always the thought that everything might be done better and again. — John Green
87. Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. — Walter H. Cottingham
88. I’d rather be partly great than entirely useless. — Neal Shusterman
89. I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. — Madonna
90. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. — Jamie Paolinetti
91. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. — George Bernard Shaw
92. Let your action manifest your thought, your belief and your passion. — Mohammed Ali Bapir
93. Fall seven times and stand up eight.
94. Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live. — Criss Jami
95. For every problem or confusion and for every desire or ambition there is an available force waiting for your call. — Vernon Howard
96. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Live the life you have imagined. — Henry David Thoreau
97. Great ambition is the passion of a great character.
Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts.
All depends on the principals which direct them. — Napoleon Bonaparte
98. Grab it while you can because tomorrow could suck you dry. — Nora Roberts
99. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. — Tony Robbins
100. Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.
101. Success reveals how little ambition is worth. — Marty Rubin
102. Some people think ‘ambition’ is a dirty word.
I’m here to tell you healthy ambition is a gorgeous sight to behold. — Michelle Kinsman
103. Surround yourself with positive people who believe in your dreams, encourage your ideas, support your ambitions,
and bring out the best in you. — Roy T. Bennett
104. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
105. You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.
106. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. — C. S. Lewis
107. You are your only limit.
108. Our ambitions can only be limited by our doubts. — Rajesh
109. Our ambition should be to rule ourselves, the true kingdom for each one of us;
and true progress is to know more, and be more, and to do more. — Oscar Wilde
110. People with ambition don’t give a damn what other people think of them. — Diane Setterfield
111. Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane. — Criss Jami
112. Passionately pursue your dreams and strive to have a good spirit while you do…
for it will greatly help you make those dreams a reality. — Rachel Sazon-Reyes
113. The more things you do, the more you can do. — Lucille Ball
114. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. — Alice Walker
115. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. — Eleanor Roosevelt
116. The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do. — Steve Jobs
117. The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious.
The desire to reach hearts is wise. — Maya Angelou
118. The biggest changes in a woman’s nature are brought by love; in man, by ambition. — Tagore
119. The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow. — Aaron Lauritsen
120. The difference between greed and ambition is a greedy person desires things he isn’t prepared to work for. — Habeeb Akande
121. The man who starts out simply with the idea of getting rich won’t succeed, you must have a larger ambition. — John D. Rockefeller
122. The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition. — Carl Sagan
123. The tragedy is that so many have ambition and so few have ability. — William Feather
124. Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do. — Steve Jobs
125. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. — Anatole France
126. To live will be an awfully big adventure. — Peter Pan
127. There is hope in dreams, imagination, and in the courage of those who wish to make those dreams a reality. — Jonas Salk
128. My ambition is always to get better and better. — Leo Messi
129. My belief in life is that you need only three things to get to the top: Talent, Ambition and Initiative. — Ankit Patni
130. Moderation is the feebleness and sloth of the soul,
whereas ambition is the warmth and activity of it. — Francois de La Rochefoucaul
131. My ambition comes from my passion: finding what I love and then expanding on that. — Miranda Kerr
132. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. — Earl Nightingale
133. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible! — Audrey Hepburn
134. Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. — Langston Hughes
135. Just follow your dreams and be patient. — Angelique Kerber
136. Remember how far you’ve come, and you won’t have to rely on a destiny for your future. It will come on your own. — Shannon A. Thompson
137. Live for each second without hesitation. — Elton John
138. Every man must play the part of his ambition. If you are trying to be a successful man, you must play the part. — Orison Swett Marden
139. We can each define ambition and progress for ourselves.
The goal is to work toward a world where expectations are not set by the stereotypes that hold us back, but by our personal passion, talents and interests. — Sheryl Sandberg
140. We need people who dream impossible things, who maybe fail, sometimes succeed,
but in any case who have that ambition. — Emmanuel Macron
Discover more wonderful topic
141. When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world.
My hope is to leave the world a little better for having been there. — Jim Henson
142. When it comes to fighting for your dreams, be a dragon. Breathe fire. — Richelle E. Goodrich
143. Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. — Timothy Leary
144. When your ambition is greater than your fear, your life will get bigger than your dream. — Farshad Asl
145. Whatever success I may have attained is due to the fact that since I was old enough to work at all,
my ambition has never deserted me. — Anna Held
146. Work hard, take it seriously, embrace your ambition.
And when you’re not doing that, do something, whatever it happens to be, that taps into the part of you that makes you forget about all the rest of it. — Ryan Holiday
147. Where ambition can cover its enterprises, even to the person himself, under the appearance of principle, it is the most incurable and inflexible of passions. — David Hume