The medium of podcasting and the personal nature of it, the relationship you build with your listeners and the relationship they have with you, they could be just sitting there, chuckling and listening…there’s nothing like that. ― Marc Maron.
Why should we listen to podcasts? You can learn about a subject, an industry, etc. Podcasts aren’t only good entertainment, but also great education. The time you’d normally spend doing those mindless chores or exercising can be used to help you prepare for the next phase of your career.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise podcast quotes collection
1. Don’t bore people. Don’t worry too much about replicating someone else’s formula. Be original with the way you podcast. ― James Schramko
2. You just need one person to listen, get your message, and pass it on to someone else. And you’ve doubled your audience. ― Robert Gerrish
3. A podcast is a great way to develop relationships with hard-to-reach people. ― Tim Paige
4. Most people that I know are interested in on-demand stuff; podcasts are essentially audio Netflix. ― Jordan Harbinger
Do you like the podcast quotes?
5. What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed. ― Dave Thomas
6. The stars will never align, and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time.
The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either.
Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you.
Pro-and-con lists are just as bad.
If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way. ― Tim Ferriss
7. Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you.
Pro-and-con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way. ― Tim Ferriss
8. Human beings have an innate inner drive to be autonomous, self-determined, and connected to one another. And, when that drive is liberated, people achieve more and live richer lives. ― Daniel Pink
9. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. ― Steve Job
Which the podcast quote is the wise modern business quotes?
10. Podcasting is great. Total freedom. ― Bill Burr
11. People are really listening and want to consume all of the content that is there and available.
There’s a level of dedication that comes from podcast listeners that you don’t otherwise find.
And now the numbers prove it. Podcasts aren’t a bubble, they’re a boom
and that boom is only getting louder. ― Miranda Katz
12. Podcast is so frictionless from a creative point of view.
Before even starting your podcast come up with a unique premise that will appeal to a specific audience. ― Taki Moore
13. You just need one person to listen, get you message and pass it onto someone else.
And you’re doubled your audience. Interview as much as possible. Interview your friends and family, then listen back to it and improve on the areas that need to be stronger. ― Robert Gerrish
14. There is millions and millions of people that listen and love Podcast that didn’t in 2012. Make a list of 10 keywords that your podcast should rank for. ― John Lee Dumas
Can you share our Podcast quotes?
15. Look up 3 podcasting groups on Facebook and join them. ― Tim Paige
16. Write down a list of values that your podcast offers, and focus the show on those points. ― James Schramko
17. I think if you’re just getting started with your Podcast you should do everything yourself.
Write down a list of three practical and actionable steps you would take in improving your podcast’s visibility“. BOOM!! ― Omar & Nicole
18. As podcast hosts we have to be more animated because the person listening can’t actually see you and the audience certainly can’t see you either. ― Jordan Harbinger
19. When I’m the host I prepare. I think things through.
I consider my questions carefully to shape a conversation.
Human beings love to buy stuff. But we hate being sold to through the old paradigm. S
o consider that when you podcast because at the end of the day, you should be selling. ― Glen Carlson
20. Like any other form of content marketing being consistent with your release schedule is absolutely critical for gaining traction and keeping your audience engaged and excited. ― Dawn Ledwell