I’d like to one day be featured on a list of inspirational people who have made a difference in the world, whether it be helping underprivileged people or putting an end to the poaching of wildlife in Africa. ― Candice Swanepoel.
Who is Candice Swanepoel? Candice Susan Swanepoel is a South African model and philanthropist. She is known for her work with Victoria’s Secret. She became a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2010 and is still contracted with the brand. In 2016, she was listed 8th on the Forbes top-earning models list.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the famous Candice Swanepoel quotes collection
1. Being confident in your own skin is very sexy. I think when you have fun and are yourself that is sexy too. ― Candice Swanepoel
2. I feel if I’m healthy and happy, I look good. With a good mixture of fitness and healthy food I always feel great! ― Candice Swanepoel
3. A relationship is like another job, you know, you have to work at it all the time. ― Candice Swanepoel
4. Your body is a machine. Learn the right way to take care of it. ― Candice Swanepoel
5. It’s been amazing how this crazy career has been created. I feel that it’s been given to me. I wouldn’t be anywhere without Victoria’s Secret. ― Candice Swanepoel
6. I like a man who looks like a bad boy but knows how to treat a woman like a queen. ― Candice Swanepoel
7. Most women find a man with good manners sexy. ― Candice Swanepoel
8. I try to train as much as I can, as much as my schedule allows it. ― Candice Swanepoel
9. I have always been very comfortable in little clothing; it’s part of my job. ― Candice Swanepoel
10. Whenever you feel down, you can check on Twitter and feel better about yourself, because it’s only people who like you. ― Candice Swanepoe
11. A lack of knowledge creates fear. Seeking knowledge creates courage. ― Candice Swanepoel
12. We are so lucky to be surrounded by such open minded, well travel individuals. Everyone has a different story and journey that we can learn from. We get to express ourselves in art and it can be crazy, but that’s the beauty of it. A mixture of different people and personalities coming together to make one image. Our jobs aren’t easy but there is nothing I’d rather do. ― Candice Swanepoel
13. Of course you can’t feel sexy and beautiful every day. But we try our best. ― Candice Swanepoel
14. No one knows anything about the fashion industry in Brazil. They don’t care what you do. They just want the beach and the sun and the fun. I feel the freest and the happiest there. ― Candice Swanepoel
15. Some people explore who they think they might be. Then some people explore who they already are and empower it. ― Candice Swanepoel
16. My ideal Valentine’s Day is spending it with someone you are in love with and for that someone to make you feel loved and appreciated.
17. The best V-Day gift I’ve ever received was a personalized photo collage. ― Candice Swanepoel
18. I was very skinny, braces; so I never thought I would be a model. ― Candice Swanepoel
19. I want to live my life naked, with all my little naked kids naked in the garden. ― Candice Swanepoel
Discover more wonderful topic
20. At school I got teased because I was so thin and awkward-looking. But the girls on TV looked similar to me. I would say to my mum, ‘The girls at school are teasing me, but I look like those girls on TV. ― Candice Swanepoel
21. To succeed in sales, simply talk to lots of people every day. And here’s what’s exciting, there are lots of people!”. — Jim Rohn
22. To live a fulfilled life, we need to keep creating the ‘what is next’, of our lives.
Without dreams and goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here. — Mark Twain
23. I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. ― Frank Herbert
24. There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love.
When we are afraid, we pull back from life.
When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.
We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections.
If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.
Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life. ― John Lennon
25. Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future.
If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay.
Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously.
Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky.
Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
26. One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do. ― Henry Ford