Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
Why we should live in peace? Outwardly: living in peace is a way of life in which we respect and love each other in spite of our cultural, religious, and political differences. Inwardly, each of us needs to cultivate peace. This means understanding and overcoming fear, anger, intolerance, and lack of social skills that causes violence.
Where war destroys and tears apart, peace builds, strengthens and restores. At the same time peace is personal, for each of us longs for security and tranquility in the face of the troubles, anxiety and chaos that often touch our lives.
Why is peace important? Peace is the way out of inequity and violence and a golden ticket to enter a new, brighter future for humankind. All of us are important in this epic endeavor and the future generations need every hand they can get to receive a more equal, peaceful, and beautiful world.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wonderful peace quotes collection
1. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one. ― John Lennon
2. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ― Jimi Hendrix
3. Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy and serenity. — Thich Nhat Hanh
4. If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present. — Lao Tzu
5. Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset. — Saint Francis de Sales
6. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. ― Albert Einstein
7. Nobody can hurt me without my permission. ― Mahatma Gandhi
8. It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace. ― Chuck Palahniuk
9. You cannot find peace by avoiding life. ― Michael Cunningham
10. An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind. ― Mahatma Gandhi
11. Peace begins with a smile. ― Mother Teresa
12. Nobody can bring you peace but yourself. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence. — Norman Vincent Peale
14. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed. ― Fred Rogers
15. If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace. ― John Lennon
16. Why can’t people just sit and read books and be nice to each other? ― David Baldacci
17. When things change inside you, things change around you. — Cherry Nguyen
18. Peace can become a lens through which you see the world. Be it. Live it. Radiate it out. Peace is an inside job. — Wayne Dyer19. 19. Happiness, true happiness, is an inner quality. It is a state of mind. If your mind is at peace, you are happy.
If your mind is at peace, but you have nothing else, you can be happy.
If you have everything the world can give pleasure, possessions, power but lack peace of mind, you can never be happy. — Dada Vaswani
Discover more wonderful topic
Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. Emotions intelligence quotes
20. Peace is this moment without judgment. That is all. This moment in the Heart-space where everything is welcome. — Dorothy Hunt
21. The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart.
The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace. — Carlos Santana
22. The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see. — Mary Davis
23. Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better. — Albert Einstein
24. The world changes when we change. the world softens when we soften.
The world loves us when we choose to love the world. — Marianne Williamson
25. Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.
How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment. — Ekhart Tolle
26. Above all, trust in the slow work of the Spirit.
We are quite naturally impatient in everything
to reach the end without delay.
We should like to skip the intermediate stages.
We are impatient of being on the way to something
unknown, something new.
And yet it is the law of all progress
that it is made by passing through
some stages of instability
and that it may take a very long time. And so I think it is with you.
Let your ideas mature gradually let them grow
let them shape themselves, without undue haste.
Don’t try to force them on,
as though you could be today what time
(that is to say, grace and circumstances
acting on your own good will)
will make of you tomorrow
Only God could say what this new spirit
gradually forming within you will be.
Give her the benefit of believing
that her hand is leading you,
and accept the anxiety of feeling yourself
in suspense and incomplete. — Pierre Teilhard de Chardin