A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. — Josh Billings.
Why we should have a pet at home? There are many health benefits of owning a pet. They can increase opportunities to exercise, get outside, and socialize. Regular walking or playing with pets can decrease blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and triglyceride levels. Pets can help manage loneliness and depression by giving us companionship.
Why pets are important? There are many health benefits of owning a pet. They can increase opportunities to exercise, get outside, and socialize. Regular walking or playing with pets can decrease blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and triglyceride levels. Pets can help manage loneliness and depression by giving us companionship.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a nice pet quotes collection
1. An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language. — Martin Bube
2. Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. — Roger Caras
3. There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. — Bernard Williams
4. Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains un awakened. — Anatole France
5. The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. — Charles de Gaulle
6. Pets are humanizing. They remind us we have an obligation and responsibility to preserve and nurture and care for all life. — James Cromwell
7. Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. — Groucho Marx
8. In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. — Terry Pratchett
9. My little dog a heartbeat at my feet. — Edith Wharton
10. Dogs got personality. Personality goes a long way. — Quentin Tarantino
11. The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. — Andy Rooney
12. Before you get a dog, you can’t quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can’t imagine living any other way. — Caroline Knap
13. Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail. — Kinky Friedman
14. Dogs are my favorite people. — Richard Dean Anderson
15. Pets have more love and compassion in them than most humans. — Robert Wagner
16. Animals are such agreeable friends, they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms. — George Eliot
17. I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through. — Jules Vern
18. There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. — Albert Schweitzer
19. Scratch a dog and you’ll find a permanent job. — Franklin P. Jone
Discover more wisdom topic
20. If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience. — Woodrow Wilso
21. It’s difficult to understand why people don’t realize that pets are gifts to mankind. — Linda Blair
22. The rice bowl is to me the most valid reason in the world for doing anything. A piece of one’s soul to the multitudes in return for rice and wine does not seem to me a sacrilege. ― Han Suyin
23. When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean. ― Linji Yixuan
24. I just think you need to spice up life every now and then with a bit of adventure and excitement. ― Richard Branson
25. Try saying hello to someone who wouldn’t expect you to, today would be good. — Cherry Nguyen
27. A time to say goodbye and a time to say hello. A time to bid farewell and a time to look forward. A time to let go and a time to learn new things, that is what happens when the New Year rings in. — Cherry Nguyen
28. I think I should get a bigger between-the-song persona, so then I’m not wandering around the stage like some mad old auntie that’s saying hello to people and falling over. — Cherry Nguyen
29. Baking makes me focus. On weighing the sugar. On sieving the flour. I find it calming and rewarding because, in fairness, it is sort of magic – you start off with all this disparate stuff, such as butter and eggs, and what you end up with is so totally different. And also delicious. ― Marian Keyes
30. Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God.
Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God. ― Christopher Hitchens