Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again. ― Nelson Mandela.
Who is Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela? Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela was a South African anti-apartheid revolutionary, statesman and philanthropist who served as President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999. He was the country’s first black head of state and the first elected in a fully representative democratic election.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Nelson Mandela quotes collection
1. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. ― Nelson Mandela
2. Sometimes, it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom. ― Nelson Mandela
3. Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do. ― Nelson Mandela
4. One of the most difficult things is not to change society. But to change yourself.― Nelson Mandela
5. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. ― Nelson Mandela
6. There can be no greater gift than that of giving one’s time and energy to helping others without expecting anything in return. ― Nelson Mandela
7. There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. ― Nelson Mandela
8. One of the things I learned when I was negotiating was that until I changed myself, I could not change others. ― Nelson Mandela
9. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. ― Nelson Mandela
10. After climbing a great hill. One only finds that there are many more hills to climb. ― Nelson Mandela
11. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ― Nelson Mandela
12. Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening. ― Nelson Mandela
13. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. ― Nelson Mandela
14. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. ― Nelson Mandela
15. It always seems impossible until it’s done. ― Nelson Mandela
16. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ― Nelson Mandela
17. I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles. ― Nelson Mandela
18. To be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. ― Nelson Mandela
19. What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived; it is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead. ― Nelson Mandela
20. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion.
People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. ― Nelson Mandela
Discover more wonderful topic
21. Without language, one cannot talk to people and understand them; one cannot share their hopes and aspirations, grasp their history, appreciate their poetry, or savor their songs. ― Nelson Mandela
22. When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw. ― Nelson Mandela
23. In judging our progress as individual we tend to concentrate on external factors such as one’s social position, influence and popularity, wealth and standard of education.
These are, of course, important in measuring one’s success in material matters and it is perfectly understandable if many people exert themselves mainly to achieve all these.
But internal factors may be even more crucial in assessing one’s development as a human being. Honesty, sincerity, simplicity, humility, pure generosity, absence of vanity, readiness to serve others, qualities which are within reach of every soul, are the foundation of one’s spiritual life. ― Nelson Mandela
24. During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people.
I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination.
I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die. ― Nelson Mandela
25. Success in politics demands that you must take your people into confidence about your views and state them very clearly, very politely, very calmly, but nevertheless, state them openly. ― Nelson Mandela