The Moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars. ― Arthur C. Clarke.
The Moon is Earth’s only natural satellite. At about one-quarter the diameter of Earth (comparable to the width of Australia), it is the largest natural satellite in the Solar System relative to the size of its planet, the fifth largest satellite in the Solar System overall, and is larger than any dwarf planet. Orbiting Earth at an average distance of 384,400 km (238,900 mi), or about 30 times Earth’s diameter, its gravitational influence slightly lengthens Earth’s day and is the main driver of Earth’s tides. The Moon is classified as a planetary-mass object and a differentiated rocky body, and lacks any significant atmosphere, hydrosphere, or magnetic field. Its surface gravity is about one-sixth of Earth’s (0.1654 g).
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the romantic Moon quotes collection
1. The Moon was so beautiful that the ocean held up a mirror. ― Ani DiFranco
2. Shoot for the Moon – even if you miss it, you will land among the stars. ― Les Brown
3. I feel like the Moon is a very beautiful woman. She’s in control. ― Ravyn Lenae
4. We are all like the bright Moon; we still have our darker side. ― Khalil Gibran
Do you like the Moon quotes?
5. The Moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to. ― Carl Sandburg
6. Don’t tell me the Moon is shining. Show me the glint of light on broken glass. ― Anton Chekhov
7. I always look up at the Moon and see it as the single most romantic place within the cosmos. ― Tom Hanks
8. Be both soft and wild. Just like the Moon. Or the storm. Or the sea. ― Victoria Erickson
9. Drag me to the Moon to catch a star and seize its brilliance as I’m swept up in amorphous dust. ― Bradley Chicho
Which the Moon quote is the best romantic life quote?
10. With freedom, books, flowers, and the Moon, who could not be happy? ― Oscar Wilde
11. Don’t worry if you’re making waves just by being yourself. The Moon does it all the time. ― Scott Stabile
12. Don’t tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the Moon. ― Paul Brandt
13. The Moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, but she will always dwell in the darkness in order to be seen. ― Shannon L. Alder
14. The Sun loves the Moon so much that he dies every night to let her breathe, and in return, she reflects his love. ― Jeffrey Fry
Can you share your life quote?
15. The Moon puts on an elegant show, different every time in shape, color, and nuance. ― Arthur Smith
16. You can be the Moon and still be jealous of the stars. ― Gary Allan
17. Ten years ago, the Moon was an inspiration to poets and an opportunity for lovers. Ten years from now, it will be just another airport. ― Emmanuel G. Mesthene
18. The Moon lives in the lining of your skin. ― Pablo Neruda
19. The Moon is a silver pin-head vast that holds Heaven’s tent-hangings fast. ― William R. Alger
Can you share our Moon quote?
20. There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the Moon howls. ― George Carlin
21. The full Moon – the mandala of the sky. ― Tom Robbins
22. The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don’t get involved – it’s their problem. ― James H. Critchfield
23. It is no secret that the Moon has no light of her own but is, as it were, a mirror, receiving brightness from the influence of the Sun. ― Vitruvius
24. Everyone is a Moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. ― Mark Twain
Do you want apply Moon quote?
25. The Moon is magic for the soul and light for the senses. ― Cherry Nguyen
26. The Moon, like a flower in Heaven’s high bower, with silent delight, sits and smiles on the night. ― William Blake
27. The Moon can never breathe, but it can take our breath away with the beauty of its cold, arid orb. ― Munia Khan
28. The Moon is beautiful only when the mind is seeking beauty and the heart is loving. ― Debasish Mridha
29. The wisdom of the Moon is greater than the wisdom of the Earth because the Moon sees the universe better than the Earth can see it. ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
How about your Moon quote?
30. There is something haunting in the light of the Moon. It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul and something of its inconceivable mystery. ― Joseph Conrad
31. The Moon looks upon many night flowers; the night flowers see but one Moon. ― Jean Ingelow
32. The Moon is the reflection of your heart, and moonlight is the twinkle of your love. ― Debasish Mridha
33. And he beholds the Moon, like a rounded fragment of ice filled with motionless light. ― Gustave Flaubert
34. Aim for the Moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. ― W. Clement Stone
35. I like to think that the Moon is there, even if I am not looking at it. ― Albert Einstein
36. When the Moon is not full, the stars shine more brightly. ― Cherry Nguyen
37. Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars. ― J. R. R. Tolkien
38. The Moon is faithful to its nature, and its power is never diminished. ― Deng Ming-Dao
39. The beautiful Moon is an antidepressant. Love for her light is in every heart because she is so friendly, loving, and forgiving. ― Debasish Mridha
40. I’d rather live in a world where I get to love the Moon than in one where I don’t, even if the Moon won’t return the feeling. ― Alex London
41. The Moon fascinates us in her simplicity. ― Avijeet Das
42. He could well imagine what the Moon had given her: pure solitude and tranquility. That was the best thing the Moon could give a person. ― Haruki Murakami
43. During the day, the Sun causes wounds. And in the night, the Moon heals the wounds. The mountain waits all day for the night when his Moon will be finally bright. ― Suyasha Subedi
44. The Sun watches what I do, but the Moon knows all my secrets. ― J. M. Wonderland
45. I can feel the Moon’s love for the Earth in my soul when its magical silent silvery light touches my heart. ― Debasish Mridha
46. The Moon just reflects the sunlight. Stars are the ones that can shine by themselves like the Sun. The Moon just sponges off the Sun and shines. ― Hong Jung-Eun
47. The Moon is almost as obvious as the Sun. Clouds permitting, we can see it in the evening sky nearly half the time. ― David A. Rothery
48. Humans have been well aware of the Moon for as far back as records go, but surely before, the Moon must often have been a welcome source of illumination at night. ― David A. Rothery
49. The proper phase of the Moon is essential for spell craft. The waning Moon is the time to wind down any personal challenges and see them to an end. ― Cerridwen Greenleaf
50. The new Moon is an auspicious time for a fresh start. ― Cerridwen Greenleaf
51. The Moon has been long linked to madness and lunacy. Even today, people sometimes superstitiously blame the Moon, especially the full Moon. ― Ken Croswell
52. The Moon affects people in other ways, for a beautiful crescent suspended in a twilit sky can stir our hearts. ― Ken Croswell
53. The Moon is our nearest neighbor in space, only about a quarter of a million miles away and is our faithful companion, staying together with us as we journey around the Sun. ― Patrick Moore