Remember to look up at the stars and now down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up. — Professor Stephen Hawking.
What is a star? A star is an astronomical object consisting of a luminous spheroid of plasma held together by its own gravity. The nearest star to Earth is the Sun. Many other stars are visible to the naked eye at night, but due to their immense distance from Earth they appear as fixed points of light in the sky.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Stars quotes collection
1. I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars. ― Stephenie Meyer
2. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. — Theodore Roosevelt
3. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them. ― Marcus Aurelius
4. It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. — William Shakespeare
5. Each star is a mirror reflecting the truth inside you. — Aberjhani
6. A sky as pure as water bathed the stars and brought them out. — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
7. For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream. — Vincent Van Gogh
8. Only in the darkness can you see the stars. — Martin Luther King Jr.
9. I will love the light for it shows me the way; yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars. — Augustine
10. There wouldn’t be a sky full of stars if we were all meant to wish on the same one. — Frances Clark
11. Look at the stars. See their beauty. And in that beauty, see yourself. — Draya Mooney
12. Not just beautiful, though – the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me. — Haruki Murakami
13. I love the stars. Because they can’t say anything. I love the stars. Because they do not judge anyone. — Natsuki Takaya
14. When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. The stars are the land-marks of the universe. — Sir John Frederick William Herschel
16. New stars offer to the mind a phenomenon more surprising, and less explicable, than almost any other in the science of astronomy. — George Adams
17. Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars. — J.R.R. Tolkien
18. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. — Sarah William
19. Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward. ― E.E. Cummings
Discover more wisdom topic
20. Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. ― Sarah Williams
21. Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars. ― E.E. Cummings
22. It’s the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world. ― Tahereh Mafi
23. The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do. ― Galileo Galilei
24. That the sky is brighter than the earth means little unless the earth itself is appreciated and enjoyed. Its beauty loved gives the right to aspire to the radiance of the sunrise and sunset. ― Helen Keller
25. A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretence and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself. ― Maya Angelou
26. A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow. Don’t wait for an inspired ending to come to mind. Work your way to the ending and see what comes up. ― Andy Weir