I saw dad with mom last night, I think he was stealing my milk.
Why you should drink milk? Milk is packed with important nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, B vitamins, potassium and vitamin D. Plus, it’s an excellent source of protein. Drinking milk and dairy products may prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures and even help you maintain a healthy weight.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a brilliant milk quotes collection
1. Alcohol won’t solve your problems then again, neither will milk.
2. God gives us milk but no jug. ― German Proverbs
3. What can you do with a good cow that gives a lot of milk and then kicks the bucket over? ― Yiddish Proverb
4. Communism is a cow of many; well milked and badly fed. ― Spanish Proverbs
5. If you are offered a bull, do not ask how much milk he will give. ― Arabian Proverb
6. No matter how much milk a cow has, you cannot milk butter from it. ― African Proverb
7. Snakes turn milk into poison. ― Sanskrit Proverb
8. In a rickety stable the cow produces no milk. ― Russian Proverbs
9. You don’t milk a cow with your hands in your pockets. ― Russian Proverb
10. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? ― American Proverbs
11. A noisy cow gives little milk. ― Polish Proverb
12. There’s no use asking the cow to pour you a glass of milk. ― American Proverb
13. Give a servant a proper meal and the cow will give more milk and the cat will drink less. ― Swedish Proverbs
14. You can’t take the milk back from the coffee. ― Jamaican Proverb
15. Before you milk a cow tie it up. ― South African Proverb
16. Have patience, the grass will be milk soon enough. ― Chinese Proverb
17. Milk the cow, but do not pull off the udder. ― Greek Proverbs
18. Even if fed milk, a snake will still emit poison. ― Indian Proverbs
19. I have a cow in the sky, but cannot drink her milk. ― Ethiopian Proverb
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Better a goat that can give milk than a cow that cannot. ― Estonian Proverb
21. I don’t care how many pails of milk I lose, as long as I don’t lose the cow. ― Traditional Proverb
22. Water and milk do not mix. ― Somali Proverb
23. A black cow also gives white milk. ― Sierra Leonean Proverb
24. If you want milk, don’t sit on a stool in the middle of a field in the hope that a cow will back up to you. ― Richard Branson
25. Wine is the drink of the gods, milk the drink of babies, tea the drink of women, and water the drink of beasts. ― John Stuart Blackie
26. Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer. ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
27. Why breakfast is important? First, we eat breakfast. Then, we change the world. ― Cherry Nguyen
28. Breakfasts and lunches are the meals that get rushed or even forgotten during the week, even though they have such an impact on our energy levels and mood during the day not to mention our waistlines. ― Lacey Baier
29. When I’m off the road, and I can really control my diet down to the calorie, I juice seven days a week.
Every afternoon, whatever I have at hand, beets, carrots, ginger, whatever. I juice, literally, every single day. And on the road, I try to find fresh juice wherever I can. ― Henry Rollins
30. Everyone should wake up and have a fresh-squeezed orange every day.
By having a fresh glass of orange juice with American oranges, you are supporting the local economy, you have all the vitamin C you need in a day, and you support the environment because you don’t use any plastic from bottles or bags. ― Jose Andres Puerta