The fraudster’s greatest liability is the certainty that the fraud is too clever to be detected. ― Louis J. Freeh.
Why do frauds occur repeatedly? One of the reasons for repeated fraud is because of addiction. The fraudster becomes addicted to repeating his actions, even committing other fraud until he gets a bigger profit.
Fraud prevention technology has made enormous strides from advances in computing speeds, machine learning and other forms of artificial intelligence. Fraud touches every area of our lives; it raises the price we pay for goods and services, squanders tax money, pulls resources from innovation and even costs human lives.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wise fraud quotes collection
1. Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. ― Sophocles
2. Cinema is the most beautiful fraud in the world. ― Jean Luc Godard
3. If you see fraud and do not say fraud, you are a fraud. ― Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Do you like fraud quotes?
5. If it is too good to be true it is probably a fraud. ― Ron Weber
Which fraud quote is the wise education quotes?
Can you share your education quotes?
15. With a gentleman I am always a gentleman and a half, and with a fraud I try to be a fraud and a half. ― Otto von Bismarck
16. Accepting fraud from our leaders means accepting fraud in our personal lives. ―
17. If you fool people to get their money, that’s fraud; if you fool them to get their votes, that’s politics. ― Evan Esar
18. Secrecy is a mark of Fraud. ― Lord Coke
19. Corruption, embezzlement, fraud, these are all characteristics which exist everywhere. It is regrettably the way human nature functions, whether we like it or not. What successful economies do is keep it to a minimum. No one has ever eliminated any of that stuff. ― Alan Greenspan