Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can’t figure out what from. ― Mae West.
What is protection? Protection refers to keeping something or someone safe. Through protection, we shelter and defend things. Since protecting is to shelter from harm, protection is the act of doing so. Children are under the protection of their parents, who keep them safe.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best protect quotes collection
1. Your silence will not protect you. ― Audre Lorde
2. Love is it’s own protection. ― Emma Goldman
3. The best protection any woman can have is courage. ― Elizabeth Cady Stanton
4. Our military, police, and first responders risk their lives to protect ours, and so today and every day we should thank those who serve and honor those we’ve lost. ― Kim Reynolds
5. Government’s first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives. ― Ronald Reagan
6. Where you see wrong or inequality or injustice, speak out, because this is your country. This is your democracy. Make it. Protect it. Pass it on. ― Thurgood Marshall
7. My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place for police, firefighters and members of our armed forces. ― Sidney Sheldon
8. God’s love does not protect us from suffering. God’s love protects us in the midst of suffering. ― Hans Kung
9. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. ― Sigmund Freud
10. Real victories are those that protect human life, not those that result from its destruction or emerge from its ashes. ― King Hussein
11. We all live in the protection of certain cowardice which we call our principles. ― Mark Twain
12. We must honor, protect and support our police officers and their families every day of the year. ― Janet Reno
13. God sometimes removes a person from your life for your protection. Don’t run after them. ― Rick Warren
14. Protection and security are only valuable if they do not cramp life excessively. ― Carl Jung
15. People protect what they love. ― Jacques Yves Cousteau
16. This Earth is our only home. Together, we must protect and cherish it. ― Ban Ki-moon
17. With care and protection, with safe havens in the ocean, there is still a good chance that we can turn things around. ― Sylvia Earle
18. I declare to you that a woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. ― Susan B. Anthony
19. We all have a responsibility to protect endangered species, both for their sake and for the sake of our own future generations. ― Loretta Lynch
20. The police can’t protect consumers.
People need to be more aware and educated about identity theft.
You need to be a little bit wiser, a little bit smarter and there’s nothing wrong with being skeptical.
We live in a time when if you make it easy for someone to steal from you, someone will. ― Frank Abagnale
21. We are not here to fit in, be well balanced, or provide an example for others.
We are here to be eccentric, different, perhaps strange,
perhaps merely to add our small piece, our little clunky, chunky shelves, to the great mosaic of being.
As the gods intended, we are here to become more and more ourselves. — James Hollis
22. We are making you got to win in your mind before you win in the life. Good morning! ― Cherry Nguyen
23. Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self-esteem. — Kurt Cobain
24. Stop worrying about what can go wrong, and get excited about what can go right. ― Cherry Nguyen
Discover more great topic
25. You must always tell yourself, ‘No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I am going to make it. — Les Brown
26. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. ― Milton Berle
27. It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. ― Benjamin Franklin