Don’t let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions. It’s your life, not theirs. Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy. Don’t let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people. There is much more to life than following others’ prescribed path. There is so much more to life than what you experience right now. You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure. ― Roy T. Bennett
Who is Roy T. Bennett? Roy T. Bennett is the author of The Light in the Heart. He loves sharing positive thoughts and creative insight that has helped countless people to live a successful and fulfilling life. He hopes that his writing will help you become what you are capable of becoming.
Here is famous Roy T. Bennett quotes collection
1. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying. ― Roy T. Bennett
2. Great things happen to those who don’t stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful. ― Roy T. Bennett
3. The one who falls and gets up is stronger than the one who never tried. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying. ― Roy T. Bennett
4. To learn something new, you need to try new things and not be afraid to be wrong. ― Roy T. Bennett
Do you like Roy T. Bennett quotes?
5. Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people. ― Roy T. Bennett
6. Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely. ― Roy T. Bennett
7. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. ― Roy T. Bennett
8. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create. ― Roy T. Bennett
9. Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands. ― Roy T. Bennett
Which Roy T. Bennett quote is the best personal development business?
10. Respect other people’s feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them. ― Roy T. Bennett
11. We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead. ― Roy T. Bennett
12. Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind. ― Roy T. Bennett
13. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down. ― Roy T. Bennett
14. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. ― Roy T. Bennett
Can you share our Roy T. Bennett quotes?
15. It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform. ― Roy T. Bennett
16. Live the life of your dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others. ― Roy T. Bennett
17. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate. ― Roy T. Bennett
18. Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine. ― Roy T. Bennett
19. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living. ― Roy T. Bennett
20. Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. ― Roy T. Bennett