Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men. ― Martha Graham.
Why fire is important? For humans, fire became important for many reasons, including cooking, protection and warmth, but most of these presuppose some degree of control. Fire is extraordinarily helpful. Fire gave humans the first form of portable light and heat.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the excellent fire quotes collection
1. The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. ― Plutarch.
2. Suicide is man’s way of telling God, ‘You can’t fire me, I quit’. ― Bill Maher
3. The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. ― Ferdinand Foch
4. Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life. ― Terry Pratchett
5. Have a dream, chase it down, jump over every single hurdle, and run through fire and ice to get there. ― Whitney Wolfe Herd
6. Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability. ― Roy L. Smith
7. Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. ― Arnold H. Glasow
8. Catch on fire and people will come for miles to see you burn. ― John Wesley
9. The future of the world belongs to the youth of the world, and it is from the youth and not from the old that the fire of life will warm and enlighten the world. It is your privilege to breathe the breath of life into the dry bones of many around you. ― Tom Mann
10. You get the best effort from others not by lighting a fire beneath them, but by building a fire within. ― Bob Nelson
11. Love is a friendship set on fire. ― Jeremy Taylor
12. Always remember that your calmness under fire is your best defense in any argument or discussion. ― Robert Greene
13. The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire. ― Richard M. Nixon
14. The works must be conceived with fire in the soul but executed with clinical coolness. ― Joan Miro
15. The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. ― Dave Barry
16. Love in its essence is spiritual fire. ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
17. I am building a fire, and everyday I train, I add more fuel. At just the right moment, I light the match. ― Mia Hamm
18. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. ― Sam Walton
19. Self-control is an important skill to develop because these same emotions occur in any person who feels that their needs or desires are not being met. ― Cherry Nguyen
Discover more wisdom topic
20. Rivers don’t drink their own waters; trees don’t eat their own fruits. The salt seasons the soup in order to have its purpose fulfilled. Live for others! ― Israelmore Ayivor
21. A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow. Don’t wait for an inspired ending to come to mind. Work your way to the ending and see what comes up. ― Andy Weir
22. You never know the plan. You never know what’s going to happen. We are not even promised tomorrow. I just try to focus on one day at a time. ― Morgan Wallen
The Moon affects people in other ways, for a beautiful crescent suspended in a twilit sky can stir our hearts. ― Ken Croswell
23. The Moon is our nearest neighbor in space, only about a quarter of a million miles away and is our faithful companion, staying together with us as we journey around the Sun. ― Patrick Moore
24. The Sun watches what I do, but the Moon knows all my secrets. ― J. M. Wonderland
25. I can feel the Moon’s love for the Earth in my soul when its magical silent silvery light touches my heart. ― Debasish Mridha
26. There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the Moon howls. ― George Carlin