Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men. ― Martha Graham.
Why fire is important? For humans, fire became important for many reasons, including cooking, protection and warmth, but most of these presuppose some degree of control. Fire is extraordinarily helpful. Fire gave humans the first form of portable light and heat.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the excellent fire quotes collection
1. The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. ― Plutarch.
2. Suicide is man’s way of telling God, ‘You can’t fire me, I quit’. ― Bill Maher
3. The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. ― Ferdinand Foch
4. Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life. ― Terry Pratchett
Do you like fire quotes?
5. Have a dream, chase it down, jump over every single hurdle, and run through fire and ice to get there. ― Whitney Wolfe Herd
6. Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability. ― Roy L. Smith
7. Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. ― Arnold H. Glasow
8. Catch on fire and people will come for miles to see you burn. ― John Wesley
Which fire quote is the excellent life quotes?
14. The works must be conceived with fire in the soul but executed with clinical coolness. ― Joan Miro
Can you share our fire quotes?
15. The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. ― Dave Barry
18. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. ― Sam Walton