Bottoms in the investment world don’t end with four-year lows; they end with 10- or 15-year lows. — Jim Rogers.
Why market is very important to our economy? As everyone knows, free markets are important because they voluntarily bring together willing buyers and sellers. Supply and demand are the sine qua non of economics. In fact, so important is their function that, in classical economic theory, a free market occurs only when no single buyer or seller can determine price.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the excellent market quotes collection
1. Given a 10% chance of a 100 times payoff, you should take that bet every time. — Jeff Bezos
2. There is only one side of the market and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side. ― Jesse Livermore
3. In investing, you get what you don’t pay for. Costs matter. So intelligent investors will use low-cost index funds to build a diversified portfolio of stocks and bonds, and they will stay the course. And they won’t be foolish enough to think that they can consistently outsmart the market. ― John C. Bogle
4. Electric cars are not going to take the market by storm, but it’s going to be a gradual improvement. ― Carlos Ghosn
Do you like the market quotes?
5. The leader of the market today may not necessarily be the leader tomorrow. ― Ma Huateng
6. Gaming is one of those things that’s pretty amazing because when you think about it, everybody wants to game; whether you’re a casual gamer, or you’re an enthusiast gamer, there’s a large market for us. ― Lisa Su
Which market quote is the excellent investment quotes?
Can you share our market quotes?