Bottoms in the investment world don’t end with four-year lows; they end with 10 or 15 year lows. — Jim Rogers.
Why market is very important to our economy? As everyone knows, free markets are important because they voluntarily bring together willing buyers and sellers. Supply and demand are the sine qua non of economics. In fact, so important is their function that, in classical economic theory, a free market occurs only when no single buyer or seller can determine price.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the excellent market quotes collection
1. Given a 10% chance of a 100 times payoff, you should take that bet every time. — Jeff Bezos
2. There is only one side of the market and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side. ― Jesse Livermore
3. In investing, you get what you don’t pay for. ― Costs matter.
So intelligent investors will use low-cost index funds to build a diversified portfolio of stocks and bonds, and they will stay the course.
And they won’t be foolish enough to think that they can consistently outsmart the market. ― John C. Bogle
4. Electric cars are not going to take the market by storm, but it’s going to be a gradual improvement. ― Carlos Ghosn
5. The leader of the market today may not necessarily be the leader tomorrow. ― Ma Huateng
6. Gaming is one of those things that’s pretty amazing because when you think about it, everybody wants to game; whether you’re a casual gamer, or you’re an enthusiast gamer, there’s a large market for us. ― Lisa Su
7. This is what the European Union is all about. A strong market with a strong currency. ― Mark Rutte
8. If we continue doing the right things in Africa, we can create a very exciting and competitive global market here. ― Patrice Motsepe
9. I had to abandon free market principles in order to save the free market system. ― George W. Bush
10. The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many men as possible. ― Bernard Baruch
11. A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. ― John F. Kennedy
12. Adaptability and constant innovation is key to the survival of any company operating in a competitive market. ― Shiv Nadar
13. There’s no limit to what free men and free women in a free market with free enterprise can accomplish when people are free to follow their dream. ― Jack Kemp
14. The world’s biggest problems are the world’s biggest market opportunities. And that’s a huge thing. Solve hunger, literacy and energy problems, get the gratitude of the world and become a billionaire in the process. ― Peter Diamandis
15. The biggest losers from international trade are always those whose skills have a cheaper competitor in a different market. ― Gita Gopinath
16. Foolish people follow the system, get caught up in media news, what the government wants you to believe and all the higher powers want you to believe, and go down the same path as all the sheep in the cattle market. ― Tyson Fury
17. Having seen a non-market economy, I suddenly understood much better what I liked about a market economy. ― Esther Dyson
18. There is no progress without risk, and in an environment where change is accelerating, risks are multiplying and businesses are increasingly complex, companies need strong, innovative partners to help manage their risk.
Our brand clearly sets XL apart as the strong, innovative partner needed in today’s market. ― Mike McGavic
19. It’s not whether you’re right or wrong that’s important, but how much money you make when you’re right and how much you lose when you’re wrong. — George Soros
20. The biggest challenge of being a pastry chef is that, unlike other types of chefs, you can’t throw things together at a farmer’s market.
When you’re working with baking powder and a formula, you have to be exact. If not, things can go wrong. ― Carla Hall
21. Business is war. I go out there, I want to kill the competitors. I want to make their lives miserable. I want to steal their market share. I want them to fear me and I want everyone on my team thinking we’re going to win. ― Kevin O’Leary
22. With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future. — Carlos Slim Helu
22. In America, when you bring an idea to market, you usually have several months before competition pops up, allowing you to capture significant market share.
In China, you can have hundreds of competitors within the first hours of going live. Ideas are not important in China execution is. ― Ma Huateng