I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes,
I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. ― Marilyn Monroe.
But why is love so important? Scientific studies have shown that being in love causes our body to release feel-good hormones and neurochemicals that trigger specific, positive reactions.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous love quotes collection
1. You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth. ― William W. Purkey
2. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ― Dr. Seuss
3. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. ― Elbert Hubbard
4. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ― Martin Luther King Jr
5. We accept the love we think we deserve. ― Stephen Chbosky
6. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. ― Andre Gide
7. As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. ― John Green
8. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
9. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. ― William Shakespeare
10. Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. ― Neil Gaima
11. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ― Lao Tzu
12. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. ― Sarah Dessen
13. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this,
in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. ― Pablo Neruda
14. The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference. ― Elie Wiesel
15. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ― Robert A
16. We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird.
And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call it love true love. ― Robert Fulghum
17. Love never dies a natural death.
It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing. ― Anais Nin
18. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable. ― Jess C. Scott
19. This life is what you make it.
No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes,
it’s a universal truth.
But the good part is you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up.
Girls will be your friends they’ll act like it anyway.
But just remember, some come, some go.
The ones that stay with you through everything they’re your true best friends.
Don’t let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world.
As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too. And baby,
I hate to say it, most of them actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart,
but you can’t give up because if you give up,
you’ll never find your soulmate.
You’ll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything.
Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.
Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie?
So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling,
because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. ― Marilyn Monroe
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.
You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul
and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.
You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true,
goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.
When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.
They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.
Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough,
but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.
There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around.
You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.
The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again.
Colors seem brighter and more brilliant.
Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all.
A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face.
In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.
Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you.
You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do.
Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.
You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you.
You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.
Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile.
Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life. ― Bob Marley
21. The wound is the place where the Light enters you. ― Rumi
25. Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond. ― Rumi
26. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart. ― Helen Keller