I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes,
I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. ― Marilyn Monroe.
But why is love so important? Scientific studies have shown that being in love causes our body to release feel-good hormones and neurochemicals that trigger specific, positive reactions.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous love quotes collection
1. You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth. ― William W. Purkey
2. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ― Dr. Seuss
3. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. ― Elbert Hubbard
4. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ― Martin Luther King Jr
Do you like famous love quotes?
5. We accept the love we think we deserve. ― Stephen Chbosky
8. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
Which famous love quotes is the best family quotes?
10. Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. ― Neil Gaiman
11. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ― Lao Tzu
12. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. ― Sarah Dessen
13. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this,
in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. ― Pablo Neruda
14. The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference. ― Elie Wiesel
Can you share our famous love quotes?
15. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ― Robert A
17. Love never dies a natural death.
It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing. ― Anais Nin
19. This life is what you make it.
No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes,
it’s a universal truth.
But the good part is you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up.
Girls will be your friends they’ll act like it anyway.
But just remember, some come, some go.
The ones that stay with you through everything they’re your true best friends.
Don’t let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world.
As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too. And baby,
I hate to say it, most of them actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart,
but you can’t give up because if you give up,
you’ll never find your soulmate.
You’ll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything.
Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.
Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie?
So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling,
because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. ― Marilyn Monroe
Do you want apply our famous love quotes?