He’s like a drug for you, Bella. ― Stephenie Meyer.
Who is Stephenie Meyer? Stephenie Meyer is an American novelist. She is best known for writing the vampire romance series Twilight, which has sold over 100 million copies, with translations into 37 different languages.
Here is famous Stephenie Meyer quotes collection
1. I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars. ― Stephenie Meyer
2. And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…” he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
“What a stupid lamb,” I sighed.
“What a sick, masochistic lion. ― Stephenie Meyer
3. It’s not the face, but the expressions on it. It’s not the voice, but what you say. It’s not how you look in that body, but the thing you do with it. You are beautiful. ― Stephenie Meyer
4. Fall down again, Bella?’
No, Emmett, I punched a werewolf in the face. ― Stephenie Meyer
5. Look after my heart. I’ve left it with you. ― Stephenie Meyer
6. Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk. ― Stephenie Meyer
7. I decided as long as I’m going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. ― Stephenie Meyer
8. Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew, knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest, was how love gave someone the power to break you. ― Stephenie Meyer
9. Hey, Rosalie? Do you know how to drown a blonde? Stick a mirror to the bottom of a pool. ― Stephenie Meyer
10. Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end. ― Stephenie Meyer
11. Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but it does. Even for me. ― Stephenie Meyer
12. Perhaps there could be no joy on this planet without an equal weight of pain to balance it out on some unknown scale. ― Stephenie Meyer
13. I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become. ― Stephenie Meyer
14. I don’t have the strength to stay away from you anymore. ― Stephenie Meyer
15. I honestly have no idea how to live without you. ― Stephenie Meyer
16. Now you know,” I said lightly, and shrugged. “No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you. ― Stephenie Meyer
17. Did you know that ‘I told you so’ has a brother,Jacob?” she asked to cut me off. “His name is ‘Shut the hell up. ― Stephenie Meyer
18. I promise to love you forever – every single day. ― Stephenie Meyer
19. About three things I was absolutely positive about. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. ― Stephenie Meyer
Discover more wonderful topic
20. The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time.
And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine. ― Stephenie Meyer
21. Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black.
Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything. ― Stephenie Meyer
22. Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. ― Rumi
23. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ― Leo Buscaglia
24. Your dreaming self seeks to tell you something your waking ears will not hear. ― Jacqueline Carey
25. I’m so proud of you that it makes me proud of myself. I hope you know that. ― John Green
26. The ears are the last feature to age. ― Malcolm de Chazal