Wishing you have beautiful sweet dreams at tonight always. — Cherry Nguyen
Why is it important to say goodnight? It’s important to say goodnight to your loved one before going to sleep. Having said that, when we’re dating, in a relationship, or married to someone, it’s of utter importance that we go to sleep on a peaceful, positive, and happy note. When you truly care for someone, you have and maintain stability.
By saying ‘have a good night’, you’re wishing them well for the entire remainder of the day, which is more informal than simply saying.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best good night quotes collection
1. Touch your heart and shut your eyes dream sweet dreams and sleep tight, welcome new day with big dream tonight. — Cherry Nguyen
2. Goodnight! This is let the stars light the way to where your dreams can be found awaiting your arrival with your action today. — Cherry Nguyen
3. The night breeze is blowing through my hair and the soft touch reminds me of your kisses. I wish I didn’t have to miss you this much, I smell your kiss. — Cherry Nguyen
4. Never let the darkness or negativity outside affect your inner self. Think positive and wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness. Today has been difficult, but tomorrow will be a little uncomfortable, but after tomorrow will have another day. — Cherry Nguyen
5. Each night you sleep is a signal that a new beginning awaits you, good night! — Cherry Nguyen
6. Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. — William Shakespeare
7. No matter how hard you try your dreams can never be sweeter than min because I dream about YOU as your sweet dream. Good night. — Cherry Nguyen
8. Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light. — Dylan Thomas
9. To all to each a fair goodnight and pleasing dreams light all life. — Cherry Nguyen
10. There is something that is big, warm and fuzzy. Before you get too many ideas, you should know that it is a good night hug sent from me to you, thank you and love you. — Cherry Nguyen
11. Before I go to sleep, I always say thanks for everything good that has happened to me in the last 24 hours. I am thankful at the moment for you. — Cherry Nguyen.
12. My idea of a good night has always been having a lovely meal and a proper conversation. — Kirsty Gallacher
13. Good night! This is gift of God, my very special friend and may tomorrow bring me much love and happiness. — Cherry Nguyen
14. Make sure to be thankful before being on bed. What you think about now will determine the state of your dreams. Just imagine how does your perfect life? Then close your eyes. — Cherry Nguyen
15. Sleeping is nice You forget about everything for a little while, the get wise early morning. Good night! — Cherry Nguyen
16. While you dream, I wish that each hope and goals come true best soon. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for, work for, no limit. — Cherry Nguyen
17. Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. You are a start with me, While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars here and wait to be with you again. Are you okay! Good night! — Cherry Nguyen
18. I prioritize in life. I like to work, I do TV shows, I do a lot of Iron Man training. I enjoy kicking back on a good night and drinking wine until I go to bed, and having fun with my friends. You just have to make time for it and keep it balanced. — Joe Bastianich
19. I wish I could be there to hold you tight instead of saying this loving good night, kiss you. — Cherry Nguyen
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Life is full of new beginnings and a new day tomorrow brings sleep well in tonight, tomorrow let tomorrow worry. — Cherry Nguyen
21. If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans. ― Woody Allen7. To you, I’m an atheist. To God, I’m the loyal opposition. ― Woody Allen
22. There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe nor politic nor popular, but he must take it because his conscience tells him it is right. – Martin Luther King Jr.
23. There is nothing more tragic than to find an individual bogged down in the length of life, devoid of breadth. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
24. Property is intended to serve life, and no matter how much we surround it with rights and respect, it has no personal being. It is part of the earth man walks on. It is not a man. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
25. The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of true education. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
26. Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. ― Martin Luther King Jr.