The way to health is to have an aromatic bath and a scented massage every day. ― Hippocrates.
Why we need massage? Reducing stress and increasing relaxation. Reducing pain and muscle soreness and tension. Improving circulation, energy and alertness. Lowering heart rate and blood pressure.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wonderful massage quotes collection
1. Massage is the only form of physical pleasure to which nature forgot to attach consequences. ― Robert Breault
2. Massage has had a positive effect on every medical condition we’ve looked at. ― Tiffany Field, Ph. D.
3. Anyone wishing to study medicine must master the art of massage. ― Hippocrates
4. Never put off your massage until tomorrow if you can get it today. ― Jefferson
5. Sometimes massage is the only thing that makes sense. ― Cherry Nguyen
6. The massage not only has excellent physical effects but also helps with bonding and is a way of showing affection. ― Francesca Gould
7. A massage is just like a movie, really relaxing and a total escape, except in a massage you’re the star. And you don’t miss anything by falling asleep! ― Elizabeth Jane Howard
8. Massage is not just a luxury. It’s a way of a heathier, happier. ― Cherry Nguyen
9. Massage is the study of anatomy in braille. ― Jack Meagher
10. Time spent getting a massage is never wasted.
11. Learn to massage. Physical contact through massage can be rewarding. ― Allastair Wiliams
12. Aromatherapy without massage is like an orchestra without a conductor. ― Robert Tisserand
13. There are some things in life where it’s better to receive than to give, and massage is one of them. ― Al Michaels
14. Massage is the answer…Who cares what the question is! ― Cherry Nguyen
15. I need a drink, a man, or a massage or a drunken massage from a man. ― Dr. Cristina Yang (Grey’s Anatomy)
16. Massage is a luxury you can’t afford to miss! ― Cherry Nguyen
17. Your calm mind is your ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax. ― Bryant McGill
18. Massage is very important for relaxing. ― Andrew Tan
19. I love a massage. I should go more often, but I think I go once a month. ― Maye Musk
20. Find a way to get a full-body massage every day. ― S. Jay Olshansky
Discover more wonderful topic
21. If I truly believe everything that’s in that book, God is in control. He is in control. He’s working for my good. Doesn’t mean everything’s going to be smooth, but that’s all I needed to know. There is a light at the end of the tunnel . ― Shawn Michaels
22. You either waste your time and energy multitasking, or you can focus all your resources on a single task and win big.
But before you commit to that single task you must choose it with care otherwise it too will be a waste. focus is power.
Harness it and you can move mountains. ― Theancientsage
23. An hour of focused attention may be worth more than days of partial attention.
This is true for work and for relationships.
Chronic “multitasking” is a symptom of messy decision making.
Don’t try to do everything at once. do one thing well, then do another. ― Thestoicemperor
24. People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. but that’s not what it means at all.
It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. you have to pick carefully. ― Steve Jobs
25. Most of what we say and do is not essential. If you can eliminate it, you’ll have more time, and more tranquillity.
Ask yourself at every moment, “is this necessary? ― Marcus aureliuso
26. Everyone has the same amount of time, and hard work is simply hard work. as a result.
What you do in the time you work determines what you achieve. and since what you do is determined by what you think.
How big you think becomes the launching pad for how high you achieve. ― Gary Keller