The pen is the tongue of the mind. ― Horace and Nothing’s beautiful from every point of view. ― Horace.
Who is Horace? Quintus Horatius Flaccus, known in the English-speaking world as Horace, was the leading Roman lyric poet during the time of Augustus.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous Horace quotes collection
1. What we learn only through the ears makes less impression upon our minds than what is presented to the trustworthy eye. ― Horace
2. Don’t think, just do. ― Horace
3. Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment. ― Horace
4. Happy the man, and happy he alone,
he who can call today his own:
he who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow is the worst, for I have lived today.
Be fair or foul, or rain or shine
the joys I have possessed, in spite of fate, are mine.
Not Heaven itself, upon the past has power,
but what has been, has been, and I have had my hour. ― Horace
5. Begin, be bold, and venture to be wise. ― Horace
6. He who is greedy is always in want. ― Horace
7. Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. ― Horace
8. Wisdom is not wisdom when it is derived from books alone. ― Horace
9. Without love and laughter there is no joy; live amid love and laughter. ― Horace
10. He who would begin has half done. Dare to be wise; begin. ― Horace
11. A heart well prepared for adversity in bad times hopes, and in good times fears for a change in fortune. ― Horace
12. Cease to ask what the morrow
will bring forth,
and set down as gain
each day that fortune grants. ― Horace
13. If you would have me weep, you must first of all feel grief yourself. ― Horace
14. Always keep your composure. You can’t score from the penalty box; and to win, you have to score. ― Horace
15. Knowledge without education is but armed injustice. ― Horace
16. Lawyers are men who hire out their words and anger. ― Horace
17. Mountains will go into labor, and a silly little mouse will be born. ― Horace
18. Time will bring to light whatever is hidden; it will cover up and conceal what is now shining in splendor. ― Horace
19. The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.― Horace
20. We are often deterred from crime by the disgrace of others. ― Horace
21. Great effort is required to arrest decay and restore vigor.
One must exercise proper deliberation, plan carefully before making a move, and be alert in guarding against relapse following a renaissance. ― Horace
22. A picture is a poem without words. ― Horace
23. Failures are a part of life, if you don’t fail, you don’t learn, if you don’t learn, you’ll never change. ― Cherry Nguyen
24. I will not erase all my hard work this week because it’s the weekend. ― Cherry Nguyen
Discover more fantastic topic
25. If you can not do great things do small things in a great way. ― Cherry Nguyen
26. Given a 10% chance of a 100 times payoff, you should take that bet every time. ― Jeff Berzo
27. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you Not much. ― Jim Rohn
28. Formal education will make you a living self education will make you a fortune. ― Jim Rohn
29. Without rain nothing grows learn to embrace the storms of the life. ― Cherry Nguyen
30. What’s hurting you is teaching you. Don’t run from it, learn from it. ― Cherry Nguyen