The pen is the tongue of the mind. ― Horace
Nothing’s beautiful from every point of view. ― Horace
A picture is a poem without words. ― Horace
Who is Horace? Quintus Horatius Flaccus, known in the English-speaking world as Horace, was the leading Roman lyric poet during the time of Augustus.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous Horace quotes collection
1. What we learn only through the ears makes less impression upon our minds than what is presented to the trustworthy eye. ― Horace
2. Don’t think, just do. ― Horace
3. Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment. ― Horace
4. Happy the man, and happy he alone,
he who can call today his own:
he who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow is the worst, for I have lived today.
Be fair or foul, or rain or shine
the joys I have possessed, in spite of fate, are mine.
Not Heaven itself, upon the past has power,
but what has been, has been, and I have had my hour. ― Horace
Do you like Horace quotes?
5. Begin, be bold, and venture to be wise. ― Horace
6. He who is greedy is always in want. ― Horace
7. Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. ― Horace
8. Wisdom is not wisdom when it is derived from books alone. ― Horace
9. Without love and laughter there is no joy; live amid love and laughter. ― Horace
Which Horace is the best quote?
10. He who would begin has half done. Dare to be wise; begin. ― Horace
11. A heart well prepared for adversity in bad times hopes, and in good times fears for a change in fortune. ― Horace
12. Cease to ask what the morrow
will bring forth,
and set down as gain
each day that fortune grants. ― Horace
13. If you would have me weep, you must first of all feel grief yourself. ― Horace
14. Always keep your composure. You can’t score from the penalty box; and to win, you have to score. ― Horace
Can you share your Horace quotes?
15. Knowledge without education is but armed injustice. ― Horace
16. Lawyers are men who hire out their words and anger. ― Horace
17. Mountains will go into labor, and a silly little mouse will be born. ― Horace
18. Time will bring to light whatever is hidden; it will cover up and conceal what is now shining in splendor. ― Horace
19. The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.― Horace
Can you share our Horace quotes?
20. We are often deterred from crime by the disgrace of others. ― Horace
21. Great effort is required to arrest decay and restore vigor. One must exercise proper deliberation, plan carefully before making a move, and be alert in guarding against relapse following a renaissance. ― Horace