One of the greatest titles in the world is a parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. ― Jim DeMint.
How to be a good parents? One great thing that you can do for your children, that is their background, be friendly, motivate them.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the great dad and mom quotes collection
1. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. ― Henry Ward Beecher
2. Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence. ― Plato
3. The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day. ― O. A. Battista
4. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. ― Mitch Albom
5. Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever. ― J.K. Rowling
6. A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided. ― Robert Brault
7. Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes they forgive them. ― Oscar Wilde
8. There is no such thing as a perfect parent. So just be a real one. ― Sue Atkins
9. A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking. ― Helen Rice
10. First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life. ― Chuck Palah
11. Nobody on earth can ever love you more than your parents.
12. A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea. ― Japanese Proverb
13. Love your parents and treat them with loving care. For you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.
14. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ― Honore de Balzac
15. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ― Erich Fromm
16. Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply, will give us some protection forever. ― J.K. Rowling
17. A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone. ― Billy Graham
18. Parents. They didn’t leave you when you were young. So don’t leave them when they are old.
19. Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving. ― T.P. Chia
Discover more great topic
20. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother. ― Abraham Lincoln
21. Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it. ― Ann Brashares
22. Your health is the best important thing in your life. Take care your health this is your duty with your life and your family. ― Cherry Nguyen
23. After a day of hard work and dedication, you deserve a beautiful and peaceful night. Let your bright self rest well and be ready to shine again tomorrow.
24. True silence is the rest of the mind, and is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment. ― William Penn
25. Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light. ― George Orwell
26. The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night. ― Haruki Murakami