If you’re not willing to promote yourself why should anyone else? ― Grant Cardone.
Who is billionaire? A billionaire is a person with a net worth of at least one billion units of a given currency, usually of a major currency such as the United States dollar, the euro, or the British pound. The World’s Billionaires is an annual ranking by documented net worth of the wealthiest billionaires in the world, compiled and published in March annually by the American business magazine Forbes. The list was first published in March.
- Jeff Bezos – $193.4 billion.
- Elon Musk – $171.6 billion.
- Bernard Arnault & Family – $155.1 billion.
- Bill Gates – $123.2 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg – $98.5 billion.
- Zhong Shanshan – $94.8 billion.
- Warren Buffet – $92.4 billion.
- Larry Page – $91.6 billion.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous business quotes collection
1. Business is a money game with few rules and a lot of risks. ― Bill Gates(Microsoft)
2. Great things in business are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people. ― Steve Jobs(Apple)
3. Start with the customer and work backwards. — Jeff Bezos(Amazon)
4. Some people dream of success. While others wake up and work hard at it. ― Mark Zuckerberg(Facebook)
5. The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient! ― Warren Buffett
6. Never start a business just to ‘make money’. Start a business to make a difference. — Marie Forleo
7. Wear your failure as a badge of honor. — Sundar Pichai (Google)
8. There is never a bad time to start a business – unless you want to start a mediocre one. ― Gary Vaynerchuk
9. The secret of business, especially these days, is to focus relentlessly on your unfair advantage – the thing you do that others don’t. — John Rollwagen
10. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. — Colin Powell
11. Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. — Wayne Huizenga
12. You can’t be successful in business without taking risks. It’s really that simple. — Adena Friedman
13. 80/20 rule: 20% had to pay for 80% that does not. — Grant Cardone
14. You can’t be half brave. You can’t fly on the ground. You have to shift from “should” or “someday” or “going to” and do something. — Chris Brogan
15. Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation. — Peter Drucker
16. Never go to business purely to make money. If that’s the motive you’re better off doing nothing. — Richard Branson
17. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. — Albert Einstein
18. If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business. — Simon Sinek
19. Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure. — Napoleon Hill
20. All lasting business is built on friendship. — Alfred A.Montaper
21. To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart. — Thomas Watson, Jr
22. As you grow in this business, you learn how to do more with less. — Morgan Freeman
23. Business must serve a larger societal purpose. — Mukesh Ambani
24. If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more. ― Erica Jong
Discover more amazing topic:
25. Buy land, they’re not making any more. — Mark Twain
26. A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning. — Cherry Nguyen
27. A hungry stomach, an empty pocket and a broken heart teach you the most valuable lesson in life. — Cherry Nguyen
28. A negative mind will never give you a positive life. — Cherry Nguyen
29. Having limits to push against is how you find out what you can do. — Cherry Nguyen
30. My smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark .— Jay Danzie