I think of you only twice a day: When I am alone and when I am with someone else. ― Amit Kalantri.
Amit Kalantri is the author of three books ” I Love You Too”, “5 Feet 5 Inch Run Machine – Sachin Tendulkar” and “One Bucket of Tears”. He is also a professional magician and mentalist. Amit Kalantri is born in 1988 in Akola (India).
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Amit Kalantri collection
1. I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect. ― Amit Kalantri
2. A photograph shouldn’t be just a picture, it should be a philosophy. ― Amit Kalantri
3. Before this generation loses wisdom, one piece of advice, read books. ― Amit Kalantri
4. To assess the quality of thoughts of people, don’t listen to their words, but watch their actions. ― Amit Kalantri
5. If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit the same mistake again they just apologized for. ― Amit Kalantri
6. When you are lonely for a while don’t get restless, if you were born alone, you are going to die alone then for sometime you can certainly live alone. ― Amit Kalantri
7. I always have many roads to travel, but I take the one which leads to you. ― Amit Kalantri
8. Intelligence is more important than strength, that is why earth is ruled by men and not by animals. ― Amit Kalantri
9. Politeness is the first thing people lose once they get the power. ― Amit Kalantri
10. You need mountains, long staircases don’t make good hikers. ― Amit Kalantri
11. The most dangerous irony is, people are angry with others because of their own incompetence. ― Amit Kalantri
12. I have a question for you. “If your shadow is the second most beautiful thing in the world, which is the first? ― Amit Kalantri
13. A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate life as well as to update life. ― Amit Kalantri
14. When you are angry try your best to go to sleep, it keeps you away from speaking, writing and thinking while you are angry. ― Amit Kalantri
15. Someone needs to fight, someone needs to sacrifice, someone needs to inspire, someone needs to be a hero. ― Amit Kalantri
16. Resources are hired to give results, not reasons. ― Amit Kalantri
17. Memories make you sentimental, experiences make you smart. ― Amit Kalantri
18. You should praise, criticize and flirt with people right to their face, only then it will make a difference. ― Amit Kalantri
19. Those who don’t value their words, will never value your wishes. ― Amit Kalantri
20. System fails when people with ability don’t have authority and people with authority don’t have ability. ― Amit Kalantri
21. Take care of your costume and your confidence will take care of itself. ― Amit Kalantri
22. If a person loves you but doesn’t respect you then it can not be a real love. It is not possible to love them without respecting them. ― Amit Kalantri
23. Live your life with passion, with some drive, and decide that you are going to push yourself.
The last chapter of your life has not been written yet, and it doesn’t matter about what happened yesterday.
It doesn’t matter about what happened to you, what matters is, ‘what are you going to do about it? — Les Brown
24. If you push yourself to stay hungry, you’re always working towards at least taking steps forward.
If you’re taking steps forward, then you’re making progress. — G-Eazy
Discover more wonderful topic
25. I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning,
living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world.
You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something. — Neil Gaiman
26. Struggling and suffering are the essence of a life worth living.
If you’re not pushing yourself beyond the comfort zone, if you’re not demanding more from yourself,
expanding and learning as you go, you’re choosing a numb existence.
You’re denying yourself an extraordinary trip. — Dean Karnazes