There is no friend as loyal as a book. ― Ernest Hemingway
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. ― Ernest Hemingway
The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them. ― Ernest Hemingway
You can’t get away from yourself by moving from one place to another. ― Ernest Hemingway
There is nothing to write. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed. ― Ernest Hemingway
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. ― Ernest Hemingway
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Ernest Hemingway quotes collection
1. Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can.
By training yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything. ― Ernest Hemingway
2. Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another. ― Ernest Hemingway
3. Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. ― Ernest Hemingway
4. I love to sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know? ― Ernest Hemingway
5. Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. ― Ernest Hemingway
6. You expected to be sad in the fall.
Part of you died each year when the leaves fell from the trees and their branches were bare against the wind and the cold, wintery light.
But you knew there would always be spring, as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen.
When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person died for no reason. ― Ernest Hemingway
7. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are strong at the broken places. ― Ernest Hemingway
8. All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know. ― Ernest Hemingway
9. “Maybe…you’ll fall in love with me all over again.”
“Hell,” I said, “I love you enough now. What do you want to do? Ruin me?”
“Yes. I want to ruin you.”
“Good,” I said. “That’s what I want too. ― Ernest Hemingway
10. Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky.
But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready. ― Ernest Hemingway
11. I drink to make other people more interesting. ― Ernest Hemingway
12. If people bring so much courage to this world the world has to kill them to break them, so of course it kills them.
The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places.
But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially.
If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.. ― Ernest Hemingway
13. When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen. ― Ernest Hemingway
14. All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened
and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards
it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse and sorrow,
the people and the places and how the weather was.
If you can give that to people, then you are a writer. ― Ernest Hemingway
15. The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places. ― Ernest Hemingway
16. It is awfully easy to be hard-boiled about everything in the daytime, but at night it is another thing. ― Ernest Hemingway
17. It’s none of their business that you have to learn how to write. Let them think you were born that way. ― Ernest Hemingway
18. Don’t you ever get the feeling that all your life is going by and you’re not taking advantage of it?
Do you realize you’ve lived nearly half the time you have to live already?― Ernest Hemingway
19. The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks,
the discipline to tell the truth, and the capacity for sacrifice.
Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable; they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed. ― Ernest Hemingway
Discover more wonderful topic
20. A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. ― Ernest Hemingway
21. Forget your personal tragedy. We are all bitched from the start and you especially have to be hurt like hell before you can write seriously.
But when you get the damned hurt, use it-don’t cheat with it. ― Ernest Hemingway
22. It is clear that the books owned the shop rather than the other way about.
Everywhere they had run wild and taken possession of their habitat, breeding and multiplying, and clearly lacking any strong hand to keep them down. ― Agatha Christie