The question isn’t at what age I want to retire, it’s at what income. ― George Foreman.
What is passive income?
Passive income includes regular earnings from a source other than an employer or contractor. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) says passive income can come from two sources: rental property or a business in which one does not actively participate, such as being paid book royalties or stock dividends.
Passive income ideas:
a. Selling information products
b. Rental income
c. Affiliate marketing
d. Flip retail products
e. Peer-to-peer lending
f. Dividend stocks
g. Create an app
i. A bond ladder
j. Invest in a high-yield CD or savings account
l. Rent out your home short-term
m. Advertise on your car
n. Create a blog or YouTube channel
o. Rent out useful household items
p. Sell designs online
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best passive income collection
1. If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die. ― Warren Buffett
2. Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time. ― T. Harv Eker
3. Some people want it to happen. Some wish it would happen. Others make it happen. ― Michael Jordan
4. Money has the power to buy you things. But a much bigger power of money is in generating more money for you. Those who are able to manifest the latter, are never short of it. ―Manoj Arora
Do you like passive income quotes?
5. You can only be financially free when your passive income exceeds your expenses. ― T. Harv Eker
6. The key to financial freedom and great wealth is a person’s ability or skill to convert earned income into passive income and/or portfolio income. ― Robert Kiyosaki
7. The key is to work extremely hard for a short period of time (1-5 years), create abundant wealth, and then make money work hard for you through wise investments that yield a passive income for life. ― H.W. Charles
8. Residual income is passive income that comes in every month whether you show up or not. It’s when you no longer get paid on your personal efforts alone, but you get paid on the efforts of hundreds or even thousands of others and on the efforts of your money! It’s one of the keys to financial freedom and time freedom. ― Steve Fisher
9. To obtain financial freedom, one must be either a business owner, an investor, or both, generating passive income, particularly on a monthly basis. ― Robert Kiyosaki
Which passive income quote is the best quotes?
10. The greater the passive income you can build, the freer you will become. ―Todd M. Fleming
11. My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time. ― Steve Jobs
12. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today. ― Ancient Chinese Proverb
13. I remember saying to my mentor, “If I had more money, I would have a better plan.”. He quickly responded, “I would suggest that if you had a better plan, you would have more money.”. You see, it’s not the amount that counts; it’s the plan that counts. ― Jim Rohn
14. You cannot have a million-dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic. ― Stephan C. Hogan
Can you share your passive income quotes?
15. The greater the passive income you can build, the freer you will become. ― Todd M. Fleming
16. Your economic security does not lie in your job; it lies in your power to produce – to think, to learn, to create, to adapt. That’s true financial independence.
17. It’s not having wealth; it’s having the power to produce wealth. ― Stephen .R. Covey
18. It’s not about the action you offer, it’s about the alignment with the dream. It’s about alignment with the real resource. ― Abraham Hicks
19. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people cannot take their eyes off you. ― Maya Angelou
Can you share our passive income quotes?
20. Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn. ― Miguel de Cervantes
21. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. ― Ayn Rand
22. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. ― Colin Powell