Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?’
Jace said, “Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself.”
…”At least,” she said, “you don’t have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland.”
“Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.
Judith Lewis, better known by her pen name Cassandra Clare, is an American author of young adult fiction, best known for her bestselling series The Mortal Instruments.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Cassandra Clare quotes collection
1. One must always be careful of books,” said Tessa, “and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us. ― Cassandra Clare
2. There is no pretending,” Jace said with absolute clarity. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then. ― Cassandra Clare
3. Only the very weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry. ― Cassandra Clare
4. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss. ― Cassandra Clare
5. Every book is different with it’s own personality just like children ― Cassandra Clare
6. Everything that happens to you matters to me. ― Cassandra Clare
7. Jesus!” Luke exclaimed.
“Actually, it’s just me,” said Simon. “Although I’ve been told the resemblance is startling. ― Cassandra Clare
8. Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?”
“If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked. ― Cassandra Clare
9. I don’t want to be a man,” said Jace. “I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can’t confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead.”
“Well,” said Luke, “you’re doing a fantastic job. ― Cassandra Clare
10. We came to see Jace. Is he alright?”
“I don’t know,” Magnus said. “Does he normally just lie on the floor like that without moving? ― Cassandra Clare
11. And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you.
As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me. ― Cassandra Clare
12. Don’t touch any of my weapons without my permission.”
“Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay,” Clary muttered.
“Selling them on what?”
Clary smiled blandly at him. “A mythical place of great magical power. ― Cassandra Clare
13. And I’m supposed to sit by while you date boys and fall in love with someone else, get married…?” His voice tightened. “And meanwhile, I’ll die a little bit more every day, watching. ― Cassandra Clare
14. Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read. ― Cassandra Clare
15. Sarcasm is the last refuge of the imaginatively bankrupt. ― Cassandra Clare
16. The boy never cried again, and he never forgot what he’d learned: that to love is to destroy, and that to be loved is to be the one destroyed. ― Cassandra Clare
17. Do you remember back at the hotel when you promised that if we lived, you’d get dressed up in a nurse’s outfit and give me a sponge bath?” asked Jace.
“It was Simon who promised you the sponge bath.”
“As soon as I’m back on my feet, handsome,” said Simon.
“I knew we should have left you a rat. ― Cassandra Clare
18. We live and breathe words. It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone.
They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds,
I felt, I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt.
I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted and then I realized that truly I just wanted you. ― Cassandra Clare
19. Don’t order any of the faerie food,” said Jace, looking at her over the top of his menu. “It tends to make humans a little crazy. One minute you’re munching a faerie plum, the next minute you’re running naked down Madison Avenue with antlers on your head.
Not,” he added hastily, “that this has ever happened to me. ― Cassandra Clare
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Remember when you tried to convince me to feed a poultry pie to the mallards in the park to see if you could breed a race of cannibal ducks?Cassandra Clare
21. “They ate it too,” Will reminisced. “Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck. ― Cassandra Clare
22. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. ― Rumi
23. I decided as long as I’m going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. ― Stephenie Meyer
24. The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. ― William Shakespeare
25. As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. ― John Green
26. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ― Martin Luther King Jr