Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open. — B.K.S. Iyengar.
Why you should take care of your health? Taking better care of our bodies means increased energy levels, and a better ability to accomplish our daily goals. It means better ability to concentrate on any given task, and that our tasks will take less time to complete.
Health problems, even minor ones, can interfere with or even overshadow other aspects of your life. Even relatively minor health issues such as aches, pains, lethargy, and indigestion take a toll on your happiness and stress levels.
Let us make you rich
Here is the best health quotes collection
1. He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything. — Arabian proverb
2. Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness. — Joseph Pilates
3. To keep the body in good health is a duty…otherwise we shall not be able to keep the mind strong and clear. — Buddha
4. It is health that is the real wealth, and not pieces of gold and silver. — Mahatma Gandhi
Do you like healthy quotes?
5. Happiness is the highest form of health. — Dalai Lama
6. I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health. — Voltaire
7. A sad soul can be just as lethal as a germ. — John Steinbeck
8. The human body is the best picture of the human soul. — Tony Robbins
9. The greatest wealth is health. — Virgil
Which healthy quotes is the best self care quotes?
10. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. — Hippocrates
11. Health is a vehicle, not a destination. — Joshua Fields Millburn
12. When the heart is at ease, the body is healthy. — Chinese proverb
13. If you know the art of deep breathing, you have the strength, wisdom and courage of ten tigers. — Chinese adage
14. The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness. — Arthur Schopenhauer
Can you share your self care quotes?
15. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. — Irish proverb
16. Remain calm, because peace equals power. — Joyce Meyer
17. The more you understand yourself, the more silence there is, the healthier you are. — Maxime Lagacé
18. Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have. — Winston Churchill
19. You can’t control what goes on outside, but you CAN control what goes on inside. — Cherry Nguyen
20. Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos- the trees, the clouds, everything. — Thich Nhat Hanh
21. Three things in life – your health, your mission, and the people you love. That’s it. — Naval Ravikant
22. Every negative belief weakens the partnership between mind and body. — Deepak Chopra
23. There’s nothing more important than our good health – that’s our principal capital asset. — Arlen Specter
24. Your body hears everything your mind says. — Naomi Judd
25. Health is not valued till sickness comes. — Thomas Fuller