A baby girl arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller and life means more because she’s in it.
Why is the first year of life so important? Infancy is a crucial time for brain development. It is vital that babies and their parents are supported during this time to promote attachment. Without a good initial bond, children are less likely to grow up to become happy, independent and resilient adults.
Let us make you rich
Here is the best children quotes collection
1. Like stars are to the sky, so are the children to our world. They deserve to shine! — Chinonye J. Chidolue
2. Even babies understand the language of smiles. I think that speaks a lot for how universal language happiness is.
3. A toddling little girl is the center of a common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other.
4. And Hey Boy! You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be in my heart and my hand. — Cherry Nguyen.
Do you like children quotes?
5. Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment
6. A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.
7. A baby girl is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight; giggles that come from deep inside, always wonderful and precious… so much that your love for her knows no bounds.
8. Ten little fingers, ten perfect toes, fill our hearts with love that overflows.
9. Happiness is your baby’s first toothless smile.
Which children quotes is the awful family quote?
10. Children make you want to start life over.
11. If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
12. A baby’s smile can give you power… enough to even struggle through tears.
13. A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust, and kisses in your path.
14. When the baby is born, all that pain (that was endured) vanishes in an instant. Love for that tiny baby makes one forget the pain, the fear.
Can you share your family quotes?
15. Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.
16. It’s a rewarding experience to see your baby boy smile especially after he’s kept you up all night.
17. Girl: a giggle wrapped in sunshine and glitter.
18. As babies we’re born blank sheets of paper. Not a single mark. As we grow older, lines form, then colors and patterns. Before long that paper is all sorts of brilliant. Like a kaleidoscope, no two exactly alike.
19. When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ‘Fetch!’
20. She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle
21. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.