Justice is truth in action. — Benjamin Disraeli.
What is justice? Justice, in its broadest sense, is the principle that people receive that which they deserve, with the interpretation of what then constitutes “deserving” being impacted upon by numerous fields, with many differing viewpoints and perspectives, including the concepts of moral correctness based on ethics, rationality, law, religion, equity and fairness.
Let us make you rich
Here is the amazing police quotes collection
1. Justice is the means by which established injustices are sanctioned. — Anatole France
2. People who don’t expect justice don’t have to suffer disappointment. — Isaac Asimov
3. Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public. — Cornel West
4. Delay of justice is injustice. — Walter Savage Landor
Do you like justice quotes?
5. Never pray for justice, because you might get some. — Margaret Atwood
6. Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent. — Terry Goodkind
7. The course of justice often prevents it. — Edward Counsel
8. The golden eye of justice sees, and requites the unjust man. — Sophocles
9. The foundation of justice is good faith. — Cicero
Which legal quotes is the amazing education quotes?
10. If we do not maintain justice, justice will not maintain us. — Francis Bacon
11. It’s every man’s business to see justice done. — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
12. Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. — Domitus Ulpian
13. Justice is never so slender to us as when we first practice it. — Henry Ward Beecher
14. Freedom for the wolves has often meant death to the sheep. — Isaiah Berlin
Can you share your education quotes?
15. The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice. — Theodore Parker
16. Law is not law, if it violates the principles of eternal justice. — Lydia Maria Child
17. There is no virtue so truly great and godlike as justice. — Joseph Addison
18. True peace is not merely the absence of war, it is the presence of justice. — Jane Addams
19. Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are. — Benjamin Franklin
20. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. — Martin Luther King, Jr.