Tea is liquid wisdom. — Cherry Nguyen.
Why we should drink green tea? Green tea is packed full of health-promoting compounds. Regularly drinking green tea can help you lose weight and reduce your risk of several diseases, including diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Drinking three to five cups of green tea per day seems to be optimal to reap the most health benefits.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wonderful tea quotes collection
1. Where there’s tea there’s hope. — Arthur Wing Pinero
2. The adventure begins with tea. — Cherry Nguyen
3. Tea is one of the mainstays of civilization in this country. — George Orwell
4. Sometimes all you need is a good cup of tea. — Cherry Nguyen
5. Some people will tell you there is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. Tea will take you there. — Ags Sachs
7. We are like tea, we don’t know our own strength until we’re in Hot water. — Sister Busche
8. Tea … is a religion of the art of life. — Kakuzo Okakura
9. You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. — C.S. Lewis
10. Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors. — Alice Walker
11. I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea. — Lu T’ung
12. A cup of tea makes everything better. — Cherry Nguyen
13. There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea. — Henry James
14. Tea is always a good idea. — Cherry Nguyen
15. The effect of tea is cooling and as a beverage it is most suitable. It is especially fitting for persons of self-restraint and inner worth. — Lu Yu
16. There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life. — Lin Yutang
17. If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you. — William Ewart Gladstone
18. Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book. — Bill Watterson
19. Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. — Henry Fielding
20. A simple cup of tea is far from a simple matter. — Mary Lou Heiss
Discover more wonderful topic
21. Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage. — Catherine Douzel
22. Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these. ― Ovid
23. I love a massage. I should go more often, but I think I go once a month. ― Maye Musk
24. Find a way to get a full-body massage every day. ― S. Jay Olshansky
25. The journey of high honor lies not in smooth ways. ― Philip Sidney
26. I am dragged along by a strange new force.
Desire and reason are pulling in different directions.
I see the right way and approve it, but follow the wrong way. ― Ovid
27. Barring serious accidents, if you are not preoccupied with worry and you work hard, you can look forward to a reasonably lengthy existence. ― Cherry Nguyen
28. Each time a man stands up for an ideal,
or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice,
he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope,
and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring,
those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. ― Robert Kennedy
29. Once, we built structures entirely from the most durable substances we knew: granite blocks, for instance.
The results are still around today to admire, but we don’t often emulate them, because quarrying, cutting, transporting,
and fitting stone require a patience we no longer possess. ― Alan Weisman
30. The purpose of art is not the release of a momentary ejection of adrenaline but is, rather, the gradual, lifelong construction of a state of wonder and serenity. ― Glenn Gould
31.The feelings that hurt most, the emotions that sting most, are those that are absurd.
The longing for impossible things, precisely because they are impossible;
nostalgia for what never was; the desire for what could have been;
regret over not being someone else; dissatisfaction with the world’s existence.
All these half-tones of the soul’s consciousness create in us a painful landscape, an eternal sunset of what we are. ― Fernando Pessoa