It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor. — Seneca.
Being rich is simply having a lot of money or income. It comes down to how much cash you have in your bank account. But just because you’re rich, doesn’t mean you are wealthy.
In fact, being rich can often mean that you are spending a lot of money. It can also mean that you have a lot of debt. It doesn’t matter how much money you have if your expenses are higher than your income. Being in debt is definitely not something to aspire to!
Being wealthy is not only having enough money to meet your needs but being able to afford not to work if you don’t have to. It’s about amassing assets and making your money work for you. In other words, it’s having a significant net worth.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best wealth quotes collection
2. That man is the richest whose pleasures are cheapest. — Henry David Thoreau
Do you like wealth quotes?
6. The money you have gives you freedom; the money you pursue enslaves you. — Jean Jacques Rousseau
7. Making money is common sense. It’s not rocket science. But unfortunately, when it comes to money, common sense is uncommon. — Robert Kiyosaki
8. Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. — Henry David Thoreau
9. Money is like much not good unless it is spread. — Francis Bacon
Which wealth quote is the best investment quotes?
10. If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are indeed poor. — Edmund Burke
11. Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it. — Tim Ferriss
13. When a fellow says it ain’t the money but the principle of the thing, it’s the money. — Artemus Ward
14. The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.
Can you share your investment quotes?
15. If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting. — Ben Franklin
16. They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. — Kahlil Gibran
17. Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience. — P.T Barnum
18. Never spend your money before you have earned it. — Thomas Jefferson
19. The greatest wealth is to live content with little. — Plato
20. A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart. — Jonathan Swift