Map out your future but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you make it. Make it worth the trip. — Jon Bon Jovi.
What is map? A map is a symbolic depiction emphasizing relationships between elements of some space, such as objects, regions, or themes. Many maps are static, fixed to paper or some other durable medium, while others are dynamic or interactive.
Let us make you rich
Here is the best map quotes collection
1. Maps are a way of organizing wonder. — Peter Steinhart
2. If you have no road map, you have to create your own. — Jacqueline Woodson
3. There are those who follow maps, and those who make them. — Alberto Villoldo
4. Human nature is to need a map. If you’re brave enough to draw one, people will follow. — Seth Godin
Do you like map quotes?
5. True navigation begins in the human heart. It’s the most important map of all. — Elizabeth Kapu’uwailani Lindsey
6. Maps are essential. Planning a journey without a map is like building a house without drawings. — Mark Jenkins
7. I’ve always been fascinated by maps and cartography. A map tells you where you’ve been, where you are, and where you’re going in a sense it’s three tenses in one. — Peter Greenaway
8. I wisely started with a map. — J. R. R. Tolkien
9. A good financial plan is a road map that shows us exactly how the choices we make today will affect our future. — Alexa Von Tobel
Which map quotes is the best modern business quotes?
10. That is the charm of the map. It represents the other side of the horizon where everything is possible. — Rosita Forbes
11. A map says to you. Read me carefully, follow me closely, doubt me not. I am the earth in the palm of your hand. — Beryl Markham
12. It’s impossible to map out a route to your destination if you don’t know where you’re starting from. — Suze Orman
13. There’s no map to human behavior. — Bjork
14. I am told there are people who do not care for maps, and I find it hard to believe. — Robert Louis Stevenson
Can you share your modern business quotes?
15. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. — Earl Nightingale
16. I’ve always had ambition, and the acting was successful and put my name on the map, but it was never the plan to stop there. — Idris Elba
17. To stay on the map you’ve got to keep showing up. — Peter Gallagher
18. History is not everything, but it is a starting point. History is a clock that people use to tell their political and cultural time of day. It is a compass they use to find themselves on the map of human geography. It tells them where they are but, more importantly, what they must be. — John Henrik Clarke
19. A map does not just chart, it unlocks and formulates meaning; it forms bridges between here and there, between disparate ideas that we did not know were previously connected. — Reif Larsen
20. Mind mapping is a technique based on memory and creativity and comprehension and understanding, so when the student or a child uses the mind map, they are using their brain in the way their brain was designed to be used, and so the mind helps them in all learning and cognitive skills. It simply helps them in what the brain does naturally. — Tony Buzan