There is power inside of you which, if you could discover and use, would make you everything you ever dreamed or imagined you would become. — Orison Swett Marden
and Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be … your playing small does not serve the world. — Marianne Williamson
Let unlock your potential quotes, make you rich
1. Deep within man dwells those slumbering powers; powers that would astonish him,
that he never dreamed of possessing;
forces that would revolutionize his life if aroused and put into action. — Orison Marden
2. We know what we are, but know not what we may be. — William Shakespeare
3. Man was designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness. — Zig Ziglar
4. You can become and accomplish anything in life!
Your successes, greatness, and potential are determined by you alone;
and all of the characteristics necessary to achieve your goals and dreams already lie within you.
Our success and potential is not determined by talent or ability,
knowledge or money, race or gender, or even circumstance or setting,
it is created, developed, and determined from within ourselves. — Matthew V. Toone
5. Your past is not your potential. In any hour you can choose to liberate the future. — Marilyn Ferguson
6. Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our potential. — Liane Cordes
7. Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small. — Tim Ferriss
8. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great. — Fernando Flores
10. There is no heavier burden than an unfulfilled potential. — Charles Schulz
11. Your past is not your potential. In any hour you can choose to liberate the future. — Marilyn Ferguson
12. The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming.
You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential
and stretch yourself to the limit. — Jim Rohn
13. It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use that makes a difference. — Zig Ziglar
14. Don’t cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you’ve got. — Steven Pressfield
15. We’ll never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it. — Travis Rice
16. Find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible. — Deepak Chopra
17. Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our potential. — Winston Churchill
18. There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can do. — Henry Ford
19. Fear and self-doubt have always been the greatest enemies of human potential. — Brian Tracy
20. There is no paycheck that can equal the feeling of contentment that comes from being the person you are meant to be. — Oprah Winfrey
21. Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can. — Richard Bach
22. There are powers inside of you which, if you could discover and use,
would make you everything you ever dreamed or imagined you could become. — Orison Swett Marsden
23. All that Adam had, all that Caesar could, you have and can do…. Build, therefore, your own world. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. There are countless ways of achieving greatness,
but any road to achieving one’s maximum potential must be built on a bedrock of respect for the individual,
a commitment to excellence, and a rejection of mediocrity. — Buck Rogers
25. If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. — Thomas A. Edison
26. If we want to realize our full potential as creatives and individuals,
being proactive isn’t just an option, it’s a requirement. — Jocelyn K. Glei
27. If you could see the potential within you it would amaze you to see all that you are capable of being. — Catherine Pulsifer
28. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved,
and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be meetings. — Dave Barry
29. If you do not train hard you will never fulfil your potential. — Maurice Greene
30. If performance is all about delivering results in your current job, then potential is simply about the opportunity to deliver results in leadership roles in the future. — Jay Conger
31. It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use that makes a difference. — Zig Ziglar
32. In most general terms, the nature of all life is to preserve and affirm its own existence. — Erich
33. I think there’s an artist hidden at the bottom of every single one of us. — Bob Ross
34. I believe we are powerful, but we don’t use our minds to full capacity. — Michael
35. In a time when galleries are closing all around us, the Internet offers a new, exciting venue for artists.
Our potential market is the whole world, while galleries rely mostly on foot traffic. — Carol Marine
36. Mindful walking joins these three paths together and awakens us to our full potential in life. — Hugh O’Donovan
37. Most of us far underestimate our own potential and the potential of others. — Mark Sanborn
38. Many organizations define high potential as concretely as
your capacity to step into a role that is two levels or more above the one you currently hold.
39. The tragedy of life is what dies inside a man while he lives. — Albert Schweitzer
40. There is no paycheck that can equal the feeling of contentment that comes from being the person you are meant to be. — Oprah Winfrey
41. There comes that mysterious meeting in life when someone acknowledges who we are and what we can be,
igniting the circuits of our highest potential. — Rusty Berkus
42. It’s only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential. — Barack Obama
43. The ability to participate in miracles, true miracles in your life, happens when you open your mind to your limitless potential. — Wayne Dyer
44. The truth is, we all have far more creative potential waiting to be tapped. — Tom Kelley
45. There is inside you all of the potential to be whatever you want to be all of the energy to do whatever you want to do. — Donna Levine
46. There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can do. — Henry Ford
47. There’s no single right way to accomplish your goals.
Each of us has a number of avenues to reach our potential.
The world constantly changes.
Life often unfolds as a series of phases.
Our potential is likely to evolve as the world evolves and as we continue to learn, grow, and develop our capabilities. — Robert Kaplan
48. There is no paycheck that can equal the feeling of contentment that comes from being the person you are meant to be. — Oprah Winfrey
49. There is no heavier burden than an unfulfilled potential. — Charles Schulz
50. The greatest waste in the world is the difference between what we are and what we could become. — Ben Herbster
51. There are far too many people out there who are stifling their own success because they are afraid to make the first move.
Can you imagine what an amazing world this would be if we all fearlessly stepped into our full potential? — Cara Alwill Leyba
52. The greatest crime in the world is not developing your potential.
When you do what you do best, you are helping not only yourself, but the world. — Roger Williams
53. The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean un sailed, a new continent unexplored,
a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good. — Brian Tracy
54. The key to realizing your unique potential,
and thereby living a fulfilling professional life is to create your own definition of success rather than accept the definition created by others. — Ira Magaziner
55. The greatest quest in life is to reach one’s potential. — Mychal Wynn
56. The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming.
You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential and stretch yourself to the limit. — Jim Rohn
57. The obsession with instant gratification blinds us from our long-term potential. — Michael Dooley
58. The will to win, the desire to succeed.
The urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. — Confucius
59. To effectively unlock potential in your child, it’s important to have a support system and to use education as a tool for empowerment. — David C Hall
60. To reach your greatest potential you’ll have to fight your greatest fears. — Cherry Nguyen
61. To reach their full potential, a child must also learn to develop personal characteristics. — Cherry Nguyen
that will enable them to become a fully rounded human being who can play an important part in their home, work, and social environments. — Sara Deedley
62. To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them. — Picablo Street
63. Treating success as an option is one of the major reasons why more people don’t create it for themselves,
and why most people don’t even get close to living up to their full potential. — Grant Cardone
64. You have the potential to be anything you want. — Fran Watson
65. You have a greater potential than anyone who has ever lived before you! — Cherry Nguyen
66. But you’ll never “make it” by sitting on your duff and telling the world how great you’re going to be, starting tomorrow. — Og Mandino
67. You also carry the potential to have a mighty influence in the world.
The seeds of that potential already live within you and around you. — Jim Cathcart
68. You know what strong and successful people understand that other people do not? — Cherry Nguyen
69. They know that problems are gifts.
Think about one problem you are facing now.
Can you see it as a potential gift? — Drew Rozell Ph.D
70. You have the ability to unlock your full inner-potential and achieve your ultimate goals. — Jason Thomas
71. You would be surprised that some people are afraid that if they succeed in certain aspects of their lives,
they will end up losing control over their lives.
This fear takes control of their minds and prevents them from achieving their fullest potential in most situations. — Leonard McGregor
72. Your inner potential cannot develop without your willingness and conscious participation. — Philip Arnold
73. Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it. —Tim Fargo
74. Your inner potential cannot develop without your willingness and conscious participation. — Philip Arnold
75. Only you hold the key to your true potential. — Cherry Nguyen
76. Our potential lies between what is and what could be. — Kim Butler
77. One of the main reasons people fail to reach their full potential is because they are unwilling to risk anything.
78. On recognizing that there is more to life than surviving or coasting through it and that you have potential to do more with it,
your awareness naturally opens to a yearning from within to do more than you had previously thought or believed possible. — Stephen Harrison
80. One of the burdens of leadership is that as we go, so go the people we lead.
Reaching our potential sets an environment for others to reach theirs…
Capacity is not the problem: choice and attitude are.
If people are willing to choose improvement and change their attitude, the sky is the limit. — John C. Maxwell
81. People who achieve their potential do so because they invest in themselves every day. — John
82. Potential can only materialize into achievement when you allow it to. — Cherry Nguyen
83. Potential means nothing if you don’t do anything with it. — Cherry Nguyen
84. Potential isn’t the dream of endless realities; potential is typically rooted in the realm of possibility.
We don’t all have the potential to be world-class athletes,
but we all possess a certain amount of potential and innate ability that differentiates us from everyone else in the world. — Patrick King
85. Potential is defined as someone’s or something’s ability to develop, achieve, or succeed.
Many people live their life never discovering who they could have become because they settle for a mediocre life.
May these quotes inspire you to awaken your potential within you so that you live your dreams. — Cherry Nguyen
86. Potential is a priceless treasure, like gold.
All of us have gold hidden within, but we have to dig to get it out. — Joyce Meyer
87. Stop limiting your potential.
Realize that there’s an unlimited amount of things that you can do with your life. — Sonya Parker
88. Success is knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others. — John Maxwell
89. So much of what we have inherited sits just outside of our awareness.
That makes it hard sometimes to know whether we are reacting in the here and now to our child’s behavior
or whether our responses are more rooted in our past. — Phillipa Perry
90. Don’t set limits on your unlimited potential. — Cherry Nguyen
91. Don’t squander your potential living a life that amounts to far less than the one you are capable of living. — Zero Dean
92. Every man is potentially great, the difference lies in exploiting ones inner potential. — M. K. Soni
93. Extraordinary people have daily practices that lead to awareness,
notice the impact of their choices on others and see the outcomes that are possible. —Robert White
94. Everyone has inside himself a piece of good news!
The good news is that you really don’t know how great you can be,
how much you can love, what you can accomplish,
and what your potential is! — Anne Frank
95. Every incident that occurs carries with it potential lessons. — John Penberthy
96. A tweak is a small change. It shouldn’t need much time or effort.
In the long run, when made routine, a good tweak has the potential to change your life. — Bennett Garner
97. As I watch millions of learners all over the world awakening to their potential to learn and change,
I realize it’s time for something new.
We need a manifesto about the importance of mind shifts in producing vibrant and creative societies
and in helping people to live to their full potential. — Barbara Oakley
98. Are you just ‘showing up’ in your life or are you taking an active role in guiding it to reach your full potential and achieve your dreams? — Jason Harvey
99. By living to your full potential, you’ll not only change your world, you’ll change the world around you too. — Vex King
100. Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself. — Cherry Nguyen
101. By attempting to manage people you are limiting their potential. — Byron and Catherine Pulsifer
102. Negative thoughts are harming your mental health and limiting your potential.
They don’t help you get the life you deserve. — Thibaut Meurisse
103. Nothing is more rewarding in life than releasing your unlimited potential and leading a creative, purposeful life. — Robert Anthony
104. Nowadays true job satisfaction and happiness is about fulfilling your full potential,
tapping into your own creativity and feeling that you can make a difference. — Chris Humpries
105. Life is full of beauty.
Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.
Smell the rain, and feel the wind.
Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for you dreams. — Ashley Smith
106. Leaders who fail to promote teamwork undermine their own potential and erode the best efforts of the people with whom they work. — John C. Maxwell
107. Leadership is unlocking people’s potential to become better. — Bill Bradley
108. Link yourself to your potential, not to your past. — Stephen Covey
109. Limitless is your potential. Magnificent is your future. — Gordon B. Hinckley
110. Look past the exterior, and see that there is so much more within.
Then decide to unleash that potential to the fullest. — Lincoln Patz
111. For me, the greatest joy is to reach out and engage with others;
to help them see and realize their full potential and watch them grow and them move towards their own happiness. — Tony Clark
112. Failure never means that you are incapable of doing things.
It only means that you need to try other ways.
Your potential is unlimited.
Believe your own potential, have confidence, keep patience, and try more and more. — Bill Mcdowell
113. Whether we coach, advise, counsel, facilitate, or mentor,
the effectiveness of what we do depends in large measure on our beliefs about human potential. — John Whitmore
114. When we apply mindfulness to our relationships, we can finally see ourselves and others as we are,
in all our touching vulnerability and with all our rich potential for love. — David Richo
115. We hope for a time when everyone will be able to pursue their full potential as human beings, regardless of age. — Marika Stone
116. What if we all could reach our potential and make our contribution to the world?
That would create more abundance, solve humanity’s problems faster, and make the world better for everyone. — Guy Bieber
117. When your ideas and proposals have merit and you persuade people through effective communication,
you’ll achieve your potential and strengthen your relationships. Life will be good. — Gene Bedell
118. Help me to see the potential you see in others.
And speaking of potential, allow me to see my own unique potential for making a positive difference in my world. — Lee Wise
119. Questions provide the key to unlocking our unlimited potential. — Anthony Robbins
120. But everything matters.
Everything we do and say carries significant potential. — Brian Hardin
121. Reaching our potential sets an environment for others to reach theirs. — John C. Maxwell
122. Untapped potential is the difference between where a person is now and where he or she can be. — Bo Bennett
123. Free the child’s potential, and you will transform him into the world. — Maria Montessori