Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. — Oprah Winfrey
And: Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. — Marilyn Monroe
What is self worth and why is it important?
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best self worth quotes collection
1. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. — Coco Chanel
2. There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. — Anaïs Nin
3. If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else.
Loving starts with the self. — Wayne Dyer
4. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. — Eleanor Roosevelt
Do you like self worth quotes?
5. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.
You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. — Jean Shinoda
6. Self–care is never a selfish act; it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have,
the gift I was put on earth to offer to others. — Parker Palmer
7. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on. — Maxwell Maltz
8. Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own? — Brigham Young
9. A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we take vacations,
why we sleep late, why we buy new shoes, why we spoil ourselves from time to time.
We feel comfortable doing things which add quality and beauty to life. — Andrew Matthews
Which self worth quote is the best quote?
10. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. — Oscar Wilde
11. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal;
nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. — Thomas Jefferson
12. The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself. — Rita Mae Brown
13. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. — Buddha
14. Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries.
They just don’t let these feelings stop them. — T. Harv Eker
Do you want apply our self worth quotes?
15. There are so many more important things to worry about than how you’re perceived by strangers. — Dennis Lehane
16. Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worth the trip. — Glenn Beck
17. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. — Shannon L. Alder
18. Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you. — Rob Liano
19. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
How about your self worth quotes?
20. The worst t loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself. — Mark Twain
21. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage.
If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. — Dale Carnegie
22. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. — Sir Edmund Hillary
23. Until you value yourself you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. — M. Scott Peck
24. Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity. — Katrina Mayer
Can you share your self worth quotes?
25. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. — Malcolm S. Forbes
26. You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. — Louise Hay
27. If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too.
Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself.
You are better than you think. — T. Harv Eker
28. People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people.
The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer. — Dan Pearce
29. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself. — Harvey Fierstein
Can you share our self worth quotes?
30. Be faithful to that which exists within yourself. — André Gide
31. Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive.
And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. — Howard Washington Thurman
32. Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. — William James
33. Self–worth is so vital to your happiness if you don’t feel good about you, it’s hard to feel good about anything else. — Sandy Hale
34. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. — Shinoda Bolen