You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. — Walter Hagen.
Whenever we smell something, our nose and brain work together to make sense of hundreds of very tiny invisible particles, known as molecules or chemicals, that are floating in the air. If we sniff, more of these molecules can reach the roof of our nostrils and it is easier to smell a smell.
How we smell? Take a deep breath. Air is sucked up into your nostrils over bony ridges called turbinates, which add more surface area to your sniffer.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the happy smell quotes collection
1. Smell is the voice of the soul. — Shannon Hale
2. A man can smell a woman’s sadness. — Jill Alexander Essbau
3. Smell is a word, perfume is literature. — JeanClaude Ellena
4. Smell is the sense of memory and desire. — Jean Jacques Rousseau
5. Smells are the fallen angels of the senses. — Helen Keller
6. Smell is the mute sense, the one without words. — Diane Ackerman
7. A woman smells well when she smells of nothing. — Titus Maccius Plautus
8. The sense of smell is the hair-trigger of memory. — Mary Stewart
9. The pillow smells like the sunlight, a precious smell. — Haruki Murakami
10. The mere smell of cooking can evoke a whole civilization. — Fernand Braudel
11. Of the five senses, smell is the one with the best memory. — Rebecca McClanahan
12. Smell is the closest thing human beings have to a time machine. — Caryl Rivers
13. Smells could bring a person back clearer than pictures even could. — Anne Tyler
14. Smells are surer than sounds and sights to make the heartstrings crack. — Rudyard Kipling
15. The sense of smell, like a faithful counsellor, foretells its character. — Jean Anthelme Brillat
16. Smells, like music, hold memories. She breathed deep, and bottled it up for posterity. — Arundhati Roy
17. Embrace good smells. No cost, no calories, no energy, no time a quick hit of pleasure. — Gretchen Rubin
18. If peace had a smell, it would be the smell of a library full of old, leather-bound books. — Mark Pryor
18. Odors have a power of persuasion stronger than that of words, appearances, emotions, or will.
The persuasive power of an odor cannot be fended off, it enters into us like breath into our lungs, it fills us up, imbues us totally. There is no remedy for it. ― Patrick Süskind
19. The smell and taste of things remain poised a long time, like souls, ready to remind us. — Marcel Proust
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Smell is a long-distance sense, a way of stretching time and finding out in advance what lies ahead. — Lyall Watson
21. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ― Jimi Hendrix
22. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. ― Jimi Hendrix
23. Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature’s laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet.
Funny, it seems to by keeping it’s dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared. ― Tupac Shakur
24. The bottom line is, Network Marketing works and has worked to build extra—to extraordinary, individual wealth for more than 100 years. Some of the smartest people in the world are taking advantage of it. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
25. Don’t wish the teacher would leave before you ace the test. ― Richard Bliss Brooke