Clearly, some people are single because they choose to be. They are simply not interested in being in a serious relationship at this time in their life. — Cherry Nguyen.
Why they are single? Clearly, some people are single because they choose to be. They are simply not interested in being in a serious relationship at this time in their life. They may have just gotten out of a meaningful relationship or have dated relentlessly and just haven’t found someone with whom they’re truly compatible.
Why do people stay single? People started to focus more on personal time, their social lives, and careers. They don’t want their life to be controlled by their relationship status or to neglect their self-worth. This gives them the chance to stay more open to new adventures and they actually see themselves as more fun because they’re single.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the awful single quotes collection
1. Single, too fabulous to settle. — Mandy Hale
2. Being single is pretty good. It’s a nice sense of irresponsibility. ― Cherry Nguyen
3. I’m not single. I’m just romantically challenged. ― Cherry Nguyen
4. I like being single, I’m always there when I need Me. — Art Leo
5. He sleeps fastest who sleeps alone. — Richard Avedond
6. It is good to be lonely, for being alone is not easy. — Rilke
7. I am single because I live free time. — Cherry Nguyen
8. I’m single but I ignore people like I’m taken.
9. I think, therefore I’m single. — Liz Winston
10. I don’t like to be labeled as lonely just because I am alone. — JDelta Burke
11. You’ll meet someone soon. No one knows what’s around the corner. — Carrie Adams
12. Single is a choice, just like Married is. — Mandy Hale
13. I celebrate myself, and sing myself. — Walt Whitman
14. I’m single for a reason waiting on the right one to come along. ― Cherry Nguyen
15. As a body everyone is single, as a soul never. — Hermann Hesse
16. I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude. — Henry David Thoreau
17. A broken relationship would make you feel more lonely than when you were single.
18. Yeah, I’m single, but you’re gonna have to be amazing to change that.
19. A woman should be like a single flower, not a whole bouquet. — Anna Held
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Being single is definitely better than being with the wrong person. — Hassan Choughari
21. Being single is about celebrating and appreciating your own space that you’re in.
22. He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened. — Lao Tzu
23. Single” is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize. — Mandy Hale
24. I like being single, I’m always there when I need me. — Art Leo
25. It’s better to be single with high standards than in a relationship settling for less. ― Cherry Nguyen
26. Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better. — Albert Camus
27. Single is a experience. ― Cherry Nguyen
28. What does an introvert do when he’s left alone? He stays alone. — Jenni Ferrari-Adler
29. Working long hours being single helps because your time is yours. — Andy Hertzfeld
30. Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul. — Marcus Aurelius
31. My parents couldn’t give me a whole lot of financial support, but they gave me good genes. My dad is a handsome son-of-a-gun, and my mom is beautiful. And I’ve definitely been the lucky recipient. So, thank you, Mom and Dad. ― Shton Kutcher