Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility. ― Sigmund Freud
and One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful. ― Sigmund Freud
Sigmund Freud was an Austrian neurologist and the founder of psychoanalysis, a clinical method for treating psychopathology through dialogue between a patient and a psychoanalyst. Freud was born to Galician Jewish parents in the Moravian town of Freiberg, in the Austrian Empire. ― Sigmund Freud
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous Sigmund Freud quotes collection
1. Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise. ― Sigmund Freud
2. We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love. ― Sigmund Freud
3. Love and work… work and love, that’s all there is. ― Sigmund Freud
4. Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength. ― Sigmund Freud
5. Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten? ― Sigmund Freud
6. He that has eyes to see and ears to hear may convince himself that no mortal can keep a secret.
If his lips are silent, he chatters with his fingertips; betrayal oozes out of him at every pore. ― Sigmund Freud
7. The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water. ― Sigmund Freud
8. The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer,
despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is ‘What does a woman want? ― Sigmund Freud
9. Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts. ― Sigmund Freud
10. A woman should soften but not weaken a man. ― Sigmund Freud
11. Religious doctrines … are all illusions, they do not admit of proof, and no one can be compelled to consider them as true or to believe in them.
12. It is impossible to escape the impression that people commonly use false standards of measurement,
that they seek power, success and wealth for themselves and admire them in others,
and that they underestimate what is of true value in life. ― Sigmund Freud
13. Everywhere I go I find a poet has been there before me. ― Sigmund Freud
14. Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.― Sigmund Freud
15. Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy. ― Sigmund Freud
16. We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love. ― Sigmund Freud
17. Everywhere I go I find that a poet has been there before me. ― Sigmund Freud
18. Religion is an illusion and it derives its strength from the fact that it falls in with our instinctual desires. ― Sigmund Freud
19. The goal towards which the pleasure principle impels us, of becoming happy,
is not attainable: yet we may not, nay, cannot give up the efforts to come nearer to realization of it by some means or other. ― Sigmund Freud
20. Men are strong so long as they represent a strong idea they become powerless when they oppose it. ― Sigmund Freud
Discover more wonderful topic
21. Human beings are funny.
They long to be with the person they love but refuse to admit openly.
Some are afraid to show even the slightest sign of affection because of fear.
Fear that their feelings may not be recognized, or even worse, returned.
But one thing about human beings that puzzles me the most is their conscious effort to be connected with the object of their affection even if it kills them slowly within. ― Sigmund Freud
22. Education is not for profit. If you’re not in education for profit, it’s not going to be a fair critique for education. ― Noam Chomsky
23. Errors are not in the art but in the artificers. ― Isaac Newton
24. The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid. ― Jane Austen.
25. A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none. — Marilyn Monroe
26. In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do. ― Gianni Versace