Passion is the genesis of genius. — Anthony Robbins
What is passion in life? Passion may be a bit tricky to define, but we all recognize it when we see it, whether in ourselves or in others.
Passion is what gives you boundless energy, intense almost single-minded focus and the willpower to overcome even the most daunting obstacles.
Why passion is important?
A passion gives you a reason to keep learning and to work toward mastery.
It can often give you a reason to travel, and therefore to have the new experiences so key to happiness.
It gives you something in common with other people, and so fosters social bonds. It gives you purpose.
How is passion? Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. — Oprah Winfrey
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let passion quotes collection, make you rich
1. Passion isn’t something that lives way up in the sky, in abstract dreams and hopes.
It lives at ground level, in the specific details of what you’re actually doing every day. — Marcus Buckingham
2. Passion is your joy, it is the essence of who you are.
You have to unwrap it and find it. — Jackie St. Onge
3. Passion and purpose go hand in hand.
When you discover your purpose, you will normally find it’s something you’re tremendously passionate about. — Steve Pavlina
4. Passion kept one fully in the present, so that time became a series of mutually exclusive now. — Sue Halpern
5. Passion is born when you catch a glimpse of your true potential. — Cherry Nguyen
6. Passion will move men beyond themselves, beyond their shortcomings, beyond their failures. — Joseph Campbell
7. Passion is so key in leading and creating excellence that I will hire passion over education and talent every time. — Dave Ramsey
8. Purpose is the reason you journey.
Passion is the fire that lights the way. — Cherry Nguyen
9. Purpose may point you in the right direction but it’s passion that propels you. — Travis McAshan
10. People with great passion can make the impossible happen. — Cherry Nguyen
11. People like to warn you that by the time you reach the middle of your life, passion will begin to feel like a meal eaten long ago.
Which you remember with great tenderness. — Meg Wolitzer
12. A great leader’s courage to fulfil his vision comes from passion, not position. — John C. Maxwell
13. A passion for one’s work makes life happier, and work no longer work. — Cherry Nguyen
14. A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm. — Charles M. Schwab
15. As long as you’ve got passion, faith and are willing to work hard, you can do anything you want in this life. — Cherry Nguyen
16. Action right now, don’t wait, work hard for your dream. “Patience, persistence and obsessive attention to detail. — Jeff Bezos
17. Always go with your passions.
Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not. — Deepak Chopra
18. Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure.
These things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.
You are already naked.
There is no reason not to follow your heart. — Steve Jobs
19. A few words said the right way can reignite passion.
They can remind us of something that we used to love doing, but got lost on the way.
The little time we often have for ourselves made us put everything else above our passions.
We’ve handpicked the following passion quotes to inspire you and to remind you that you should never let go of anything that puts your soul on fire.
A true passion that burns within your soul is one that can never be put out. — Zach Toelke
20. Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing. — Hunter S. Thompson
21. Be spectacularly great at what you do.
Wear your passion on your sleeve and hold your heart in the palm of your hand. And work hard. Really hard. — Robin S. Sharma
22. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. — Jennifer Lee
23. Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you’ve got to say, and say it hot. — D.H. Lawrence
24. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. — Farrah Gray
Discover more wonderful topic
25. Chase your passion, not your pension. — Denis Waitley
26. Chase down your passion like it’s the last bus of the night. — Terri Guillemets
27. Creativity is not merely the innocent spontaneity of our youth and childhood;
it must also be married to the passion of the adult human being, which is a passion to live beyond one’s death. — Rollo May
28. Desire! That’s the one secret of every man’s career.
Not being born with hidden talents.
Desire. — Bobby Unser
29. Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive.
And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. — Howard Thurman
30. Don’t quit your job just yet, do what you like in part time, save your time everywhere. — Cherry Nguyen
31. Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. — Anthony J. D’Angelo
32. Dreams and passion are more powerful than facts and reality. — Gail Lynne Goodwin
33. Every great dream begins with a dreamer.
Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. — Harriet Tubman
34. It is the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. It’s also a very clear path to happiness. —Sheryl Sandberg
35. It is your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. — Mae Jemison
36. It is obvious that we can no more explain a passion to a person who has never experienced it than we can explain light to the blind. — T. S. Eliot
37. It is the soul’s duty to be loyal to its own desires.
It must abandon itself to its master passion. — Rebecca West
38. If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins. — Benjamin Franklin
39. If we could live without passion maybe we’d know some kind of peace… but we would be hollow…
Empty rooms shuttered and dank.
Without passion we’d be truly dead. — Joss Whedon
40. If we resist our passions, it is more through their weakness than from our strength. — François de la Rochefoucauld
41. If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived?
Find your passion, whatever it may be.
Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen for you, to you and because of you. — T. Alan Armstrong
42. If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it. — Wanda Sykes
43. If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion.
For your passion will lead you right into your purpose. — T.D. Jakes
44. If you don’t love what you do, you won’t do it with much conviction or passion. — Mia Hamm
Discover more amazing topic
45. If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it. — Cherry Nguyen
46. If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development. — Brian Tracy
47. I believe you are your work.
Don’t trade the stuff of your life, time, for nothing more than dollars.
That’s a rotten bargain. — Rita Mae Brown
48. I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do. — Georgia O’Keeffe
49. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. — Albert Einstein
50. I have to face life with a newly found passion. I must rediscover the irresistible will to learn, to live and to love. — Andrea Bocelli
51. I would rather die of passion than of boredom. — Vincent Van Gogh
52. Love what you do and do what you love.
Passion is the key that opens the door to joy and abundance. — David Cuschieri
53. Light yourself on fire with passion and people will come from miles to watch you burn. — John Wesley
54. Just making it another day doesn’t get us where we truly want to be.
We must move with vigor, passion, and fixed determination to achieve our goals. — Cherry Nguyen
55. Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. — Ella Fitzgerald
56. Follow your own passion, not your parents’, not your teachers’ yours. — Robert Ballard
57. Follow your passion.
Nothing, not wealth, success, accolades or family worth spending a lifetime doing things you don’t enjoy. — Jonathan Sacks
58. Finding your passion isn’t just about careers and money.
It’s about finding your authentic self.
The one you’ve buried beneath other people’s needs. — Cherry Nguyen
59. Forget about the fast lane.
If you really want to fly, harness your power to your passion. Honor your calling.
Everybody has one.
Trust your heart, and success will come to you. — Oprah Winfrey
60. Know your passion. Follow it. Dream it. Live it. — Cherry Nguyen
61. Hire for passion and intensity; there is training for everything else. — Nolan Bushnell
62. The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else…The driving force of a career must come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by the company you own your career! — Earl Nightingale
63. The very basic of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. — Christopher McCandless
64. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. — Mark Twain
65. The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. — Ferdinand Foch
66. The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling. — Cherry Nguyen
67. The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire for you wake and work hard at it daily. — Robert Kiyosaki
68. The voice of passion is better than the voice of reason.
The passionless cannot change history. — Czeslaw Milosz
69. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them. — George Bernard Shaw
Discover more wisdom topic
70. To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work. — Sister Mary Lauretta
71. To succeed you have to believe in something with such passion that it becomes a reality. — Anita Roddick
72. Trust not what inspires other members of society to choose a career. Trust what inspires you. — Ernie Zelinski
73. True passion attracts. If you have passion in your business, the right people will be attracted to your team. — Robert T. Kiyosaki
74. There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it’s the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson. — Anthony Robbins
75. There is no passion to be found playing small–in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. — Nelson Mandela
76. There is no end.
There is no beginning.
There is only the infinite passion of life. — Federico Fellini
77. Never underestimate the power of passion. — Eve Sawyer
78. Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
Great dancers are great because of their passion. — Martha Graham
79. Nothing is as important as passion.
No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate. — Jon Bon Jovi
80. Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion. — George Hegel
81. No alarm clock needed. My passion wakes me. — Eric Thomas
82. Make your passion your paycheck. — Cherry Nguyen
83. My mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general, if you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope.’
Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso. — Pablo Picasso
84. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. — Maya Angelou
85. Serve someone such as by charity and if not money simply by helping people in pursuing their passion or motivating them. — Cherry Nguyen
86. Surround yourself with people who challenge you, teach you, and push you to be your best self. — Bill Gates
87. Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless. — Gary Vaynerchuk
88. You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right.
If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out. — Steve Jobs
89. You can’t fake passion. — Barbara Corcoran
90. You are what you do. If you do boring, stupid, monotonous work, chances are you’ll end up boring, stupid, and monotonous. — Bob Black
91. You can’t fake passion. — Barbara Corcoran
92. You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right.
If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out. — Steve Jobs
93. You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support. — Sabrina Bryan
94. Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up. — Isabelle Lafleche
95. Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. — Cherry Nguyen
96. One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested. — E. M. Forster
97. Our passion is our strength. — Billie Joe Armstrong
98. Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things. — Denis Diderot
99. When your passion and purpose are greater than your fears and excuses, you will find a way. — Cherry Nguyen
Discover more fantastic topic
100. We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it. — Che Guavara
101. We must act out passion before we can feel it. — Jean-Paul Sartre
102. Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark. — Henri Frederic Amiel
103. Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress.
Working hard for something we love is called passion. — Cherry Nguyen
104. Work hard! In the end, passion and hard work beat out natural talent. — Pete Docter
105. Yes, in all my research, the greatest leaders looked inward and were able to tell a good story with authenticity and passion. — Deepak Chopra