Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy. ― Suzy Kassem.
Who is follower? A person or thing that follows. a person who follows another in regard to his or her ideas or belief; disciple or adherent. a person who imitates, copies, or takes as a model or ideal: He was little more than a follower of current modes.
Why do people want a lot of followers on social? The more followers you have the more people can experience your world – we are in an age of sharing. Networks & relationships are important both for social.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous follower quotes collection.
1. The richest people in the world look for and build networks. Everyone else looks for a job. ― Robert T.Kiyosaki.
2. That smile could move mountains. It could also break hearts. ― Kylie Scott
3. Your network creates your net worth. Don’t design for brands, design for people interacting with brands. ― Cherry Nguyen
4. Networking is not collecting contacts. Networking is about planting relations. ― Misha
5. Real men don’t dance to other people’s tune, instead, they play for others to dance. ― Michael Bassey Johnson
6. You were born an original work of art. Stay original. ― Suzy Kassem
7. A boss says “you do it”, a leader says “Let’s do it”. ― Amit kalantri
8. Leadership consists not in degrees of technique but in traits of character; it requires moral rather than athletic or intellectual effort, and it imposes on both leader and follower alike the burdens of self-restraint. ― Lewis H. Lapham
9. It is better to be a true disciple than a false follower. ― Lailah Gifty Akita
10. If you’re just a follower, you never know why you are doing something. Then you can’t know if something is good or not. How would you know that what you thought is right, if you didn’t think it? ― Peter Lindbergh
11. I am a leader, I am not a follower. I create my own path, and that way, I cannot blame anyone else if I do not succeed. ― Dana Brooke
12. I don’t want to be a follower; I want to be a leader and create new waves. ― J Balvin
13. One thing I am is a leader and if I’m not allowed to lead, then I have to follow. So then I want to be the best follower that I can. ― Baron Davis
14. The sun shine comes, you see the shine you see the color, when night comes you the stars you see the dark the blooming moon you choose a star you follow the star it comes in your dreams you follow stars once a light bug dies you see a new star you follow the star your dreams come true. ― Demi Lovato
15. You have the blood of a great warrior. To lead, you must also learn to follow. ― E.Y. Laster
16. Why escape your intended purpose by copying and trying to be someone else? You will discover who you were meant to be only after you have shown confidence being yourself. ― Suzy Kassem
17. Divinity retains the appearance of insight, when in reality it celebrates ignorance. Its tenets are so much clay, and when the clay sets, it becomes dogma. ― Anthony Ryan
18. The difference between an admirer and a follower still remains, no matter where you are.
The admirer never makes any true sacrifices. He always plays it safe.
Though in words, phrases, songs, he is inexhaustible about how highly he prizes Christ, he renounces nothing, gives up nothing, will not reconstruct his life, will not be what he admires, and will not let his life express what it is he supposedly admires. ― Søren Kierkegaard
19. A boss loves power; a leader loves people. ― Amit Kalantri
Discover more wonderful topic
20. When you are not followed by anyone, you are free to go to anywhere, even to hell! But if you are followed by others, you lose your right to be free to go anywhere because now you are a shepherd and a shepherd who has a herd can never be free! ― Mehmet Murat ildan
21. It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realized what’s changed is you. ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
22. There is magic in that little world, home; it is a mystic circle that surrounds comforts and virtues never known beyond its hallowed limits. ― Robert Southey
23. The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home. ― Confucius
24. Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need. ― Sarah Ban Breathnach
25. Freight mobility and movement, while not a sexy policy issue, is a highly important one. Capacity constraints and congestion on our nation’s freight rail system create many problems. — Bill Lipinski
26. A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder. — Thomas Carlyle