Here is the wise meditation quotes collection
1. Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor. — Thich Nhat Hanh
2. To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still. — Jiddu Krishnamurti
3. Your goal is not to battle with the mind, but to witness the mind. — Swami Muktananda
4. Meditation will not carry you to another world, but it will reveal the most profound and awesome dimensions of the world in which you already live. Calmly contemplating these dimensions and bringing them into the service of compassion and kindness is the right way to make rapid gains in meditation as well as in life. — Zen Master Hsing Yun
Do you like meditation quotes?
5. Meditation is like a gym in which you develop the powerful mental muscles of calm and insight. — Ajahn Brahm
6. Give the child a taste of meditation by creating a climate and atmosphere of love, acceptance and silence. — Swami Dhyan Giten
7. With every breath, the old moment is lost; a new moment arrives. We exhale and we let go of the old moment. It is lost to us. In doing so, we let go of the person we used to be. We inhale and breathe in the moment that is becoming. In doing so, we welcome the person we are becoming. We repeat the process. This is meditation. This is renewal. This is life. — Lama Surya Das
8. Touch your inner space, which is nothingness, as silent and empty as the sky; it is your inner sky. Once you settle down in your inner sky, you have come home, and a great maturity arises in your actions, in your behavior. Then whatever you do has grace in it. Then whatever you do is a poetry in itself. You live poetry; your walking becomes dancing, your silence becomes music. — Osho
9. We must experience the Truth in a direct, practical and real way. This is only possible in the stillness and silence of the mind; and this is achieved by means of meditation. — Samael Aun Weor
Which meditation quote is the best morning prayer quotes?
10. The act of meditation is being spacious. — Sogyal Rinpoche
11. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless – like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. — Bruce Lee
12. Meditation and concentration are the way to a life of serenity. — Baba Ram Dass
14. If the mind falls asleep, awaken it. Then if it starts wandering, make it quiet. If you reach the state where there is neither sleep nor movement of mind, stay still in that, the natural (real) state. — Ramana Maharshi
Can you share your morning prayer quotes?
15. Meditation is a vital way to purify and quiet the mind, thus rejuvenating the body. — Deepak Chopra
16. Undisturbed calmness of mind is attained by cultivating friendliness toward the happy, compassion for the unhappy, delight in the virtuous, and indifference toward the wicked. — Patanjali
17. The more regularly and the more deeply you meditate, the sooner you will find yourself acting always from a center of peace. — J. Donald Walters
18. Mindfulness practice means that we commit fully in each moment to be present; inviting ourselves to interface with this moment in full awareness, with the intention to embody as best we can an orientation of calmness, mindfulness, and equanimity right here and right now. — Jon Kabat-Zinn
19. Don’t hate the arising of thoughts or stop the thoughts that do arise. Simply realize that our original mind, right from the start, is beyond thought, so that no matter what, you never get involved with thoughts. Illuminate original mind, and no other understanding is necessary. — Zen Master Bankei Yotaku
20. I have lived with several Zen masters all of them cats. — Eckhart Tolle
21. Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divinity within you. — Amit Ray