The Devil wants you to worry about your future so you can’t enjoy your life right now. He is a LIAR. Enjoy every minute of your life because it is a GIFT from GOD.
Why we should pray in the morning? With morning prayers, the faith in God gets reinforced and you start feeling His presence in every single bit. You start visualizing His grace in every chore and you don’t ever feel alone. Every morning, you remind He and His grace and God certainly will remind you every time.
Why is morning prayer important? A morning prayer is a wonderful way to focus your time and attention on seeking God’s plan for the day ahead. Whether you need encouragement, peace, strength, or rest, God can meet you in a very real and present way when you come before Him with a humble heart.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise prayer quotes collection
1. Dear God: I need you more than ever. Please bring peace to my confusion, joy to my sadness, and hope to my heart.
2. Dear God, I need you today. I acknowledge I cannot do all. I depend on you to help me get where I need to go. Help me not to get discouraged. I know your ways are perfect. Bless me with more faith and hope. Amen.
3. Dear God, help me to stop worrying about the future and the things I can not control. I always allow myself to become overwhelmed and I miss out on enjoying this amazing and wonderful life that I have been give. I miss out as I worry about what might be. Help me to see more of You God and less of me, please show me the way and direct my steps. ― Karen Kostyla
4. Dear God, please help me today. Give me strength when I am weak, lend me a shoulder when I need to cry, and help me up when I fall. Amen.
5. Lord, I bring to You my burdens and You know my situation. You know I can’t make it without You. Comfort my heart, give me strength, & help me carry on. Amen
6. Dear God, today I give you all that I am. I invite you into the weak places in my life so that you can turn them into strength. Amen.
7. Dear God: Please give me the strength to break free from things that are breaking me. Help me move on with my life.
8. Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I am foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil.
9. Prayer delights God’s ear; it melts His heart. ― Thomas Watson
10. It is possible to move men, through God, by prayer alone. ― Hudson Taylor
11. To get nations back on their feet, we must first get down on our knees. ― Billy Graham
12. Prayer is not monologue, but dialogue; God’s voice is its most essential part. Listening to God’s voice is the secret of the assurance that He will listen to mine. ― Andrew Murray
13. To desire revival and at the same time to neglect (personal) prayer and devotion is to wish one way and walk another. ― A.W. Tozer
14. Our praying, however, needs to be pressed and pursued with an energy that never tires, a persistency which will not be denied, and a courage which never fails. ― E. M. Bounds
15. God will do great things for you if you will wait for Him. Yield to Him. Cooperate with Him. ― John Smith
16. A day without prayer is a day without blessing, and a life without prayer is a life without power. ― Edwin Harvey
17. Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work. ― Oswald Chambers
18. Have you any days of fasting and prayer? Storm the throne of grace and persevere therein, and mercy will come down. ― John Wesley
19. You know the value of prayer: it is precious beyond all price. Never, never neglect it. ― Sir Thomas Buxton
Discover more wonderful topic
Hinduism is the mother of all religions. Hinduism quotes collection
20. Prayer is the first thing, the second thing, the third thing necessary to a minister. Pray, then my dear brother; pray, pray, pray. ― Edward Payson
21. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ― Martin Luther King Jr
22. Nobody can hurt me without my permission. ― Mahatma Gandhi
23. It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace. ― Chuck Palahniuk
24. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed. ― Fred Rogers
25. It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace. ― Chuck Palahniuk
26. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ― Jimi Hendrix