The living room should be a place where we feel totally at ease – temple of the soul. ― Terence Conran.
Why living room is important? The living room is arguably the most important room in the house when it comes to decorating. It is the room where you entertain guests and loved ones, and it is where families tend to spend the bulk of their at-home time together after the kitchen. It is your home and it needs to be right for you.
Why have a living room and family room? The living room is often a place to put large art pieces, such as sculptures and paintings, so it needs room to fit everything without feeling crowded. Family rooms often lead into the kitchen and have doors opening up to a deck, patio, or other outdoor area at the back of the house.
Let us make you rich
There is the happy living room quotes collection
1. Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn’t have in your home. ― David Frost
2. I’m never going to write a whole paragraph describing what a living room looks like. ― Steven Amsterdam
3. My favorite room in the house is the living room. We have two big couches, six recliners and over 20 pillows. It’s a really comfortable place to hang out with my family. ― Cody Linley
4. The living room is where we come to think, to slow down the world for a second. ― Jason Winston George
Do you like living room quotes?
5. I love my living room: it’s the heart of my home where I get to chill and spend time with family and friends. ― Bobby Berk
6. To me, the stage is like my living room, or my home, and when you come over to my house, I have to be a hostess and invite you in so that we can have a great time. ― Sheila E.
7. Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but the living room in your fortified compound. ― Kurt Vonnegut
8. Film music should have the same relationship to the film drama that somebody’s piano playing in my living room has on the book I am reading. ―
9. When designing – whether it’s a living room, event space, or table scape – I always want guests to feel as though they are part of the experience. ― Jeremiah Brent
Which living room quotes is the happy life quotes?
10. When things don’t work well in the bedroom, they don’t work well in the living room either. ― William H. Masters
11. When I go into my living room and turn on the TV, I feel like I have gone backwards in time by 20 to 30 years. It’s an area of intense interest. I can’t say more than that. ―Tim Cook
12. When I was young, my parents had a library in our living room. I was always free to browse and read. ― Judy Blume
13. I’m such a girl for the living room. I really like to stay in my nest and not move. I travel in my mind, and that that’s a rigorous state of journeying for me. My body isn’t that interested in moving from place to place.
14. I remember being a little kid sitting in the living room with my brother and some friends from around the neighborhood, and I would sit at the piano and as they were running around the room doing different things and being silly, acting out, I would actually play the score for it – the music that went along with it. ― Mike Shinoda
Can you share your life quotes?
15. If I was writing songs just for me I’d only play them in my living room, alone. ― Tori Amos
16. Exercise is key, of course, and people wrongly think you have to spend hours a day in the gym. Actually, you don’t. All you need is simple equipment, and you can train in your living room. ― Tom Daley
17. I’ve always been a fan of the home workout. I know a lot of people think that jumping around in your living room is never going to be as effective. But you can get an amazing workout using your bodyweight alone. ― Joe Wicks
18. I play some places where the people are right at my feet, and you can see their expressions. It’s kind of more like playing in your living room. It’s almost easier to play in front of thousands of people in an arena scene, in some ways, but you don’t get the personal contact. ― Timothy B. Schmit
19. When I was a kid, I wanted to walk with my dad’s limp – my dad was my hero – but that infuriated him, and he would make me walk back and forth in the living room until I walked without it. ― David Alan Grier
20. I remember lying on the floor of the living room with headphones on when I was four or five years old, listening to the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. ― Kevin Richardson