Change your thoughts to change your life. ― Lisa Nichols
Who is Lisa Nichols? An International Motivational Speaker, Best-selling Author, Founder and CEO of Motivating the Masses, Award Winner and a Philanthropist. She was featured in the world-famous, “The Secret” which sold over 30 million copies and helped millions of people around the world.
Here is famous Lisa Nichols quotes collection
1. Comparison is and will always be the thief of all joy. ― Lisa Nichols
2. You are the designer of your destiny; you are the author of your story. ― Lisa Nichols
3. It wasn’t until I stopped and fell in love with Lisa, that the rest of the world began to fall in love with Lisa. ― Lisa Nichols
4. While you’re walking on your journey, some days you’re going to have to take that walk alone. ― Lisa Nichols
Do you like Lisa Nichols quotes?
5. Mostly, the world sees you the way you see yourself. ― Lisa Nichols
6. Are you willing to do the things you don’t want to do and say the things you don’t want to say so that you can become the man or woman you’ve always known yourself to be. ― Lisa Nichols
7. It’s your responsibility to show the world how to treat you by the way in which you treat yourself. ― Lisa Nichols
8. Intent reveals desire; action reveals commitment. ― Lisa Nichols
9. Your job is to let your light shine brightly. ― Lisa Nichols
Which Lisa Nichols quote is the best quotes?
10. Be the one who decided to go for it. ― Lisa Nichols
11. Your best opportunities are out on the skinny branch. ― Lisa Nichols
13. People are more comfortable with a familiar discomfort than they are with an unfamiliar new possibility. ― Lisa Nichols
14. The truth is that no matter where you started out in life, you have a choice between scarcity and abundance. ― Lisa Nichols
Can you share our Lisa Nichols quotes?
15. Stop asking for permission. ― Lisa Nichols
19. Wherever your mind is, your lifestyle has to follow. ― Lisa Nichols
20. Fear is not meant to stop you, it’s meant to wake you up, to keep you up at night preparing and prepping for your goals. ― Lisa Nichols