Change your thoughts to change your life. ― Lisa Nichols.
Who is Lisa Nichols? An International Motivational Speaker, Best-selling Author, Founder and CEO of Motivating the Masses, Award Winner and a Philanthropist. She was featured in the world-famous, “The Secret” which sold over 30 million copies and helped millions of people around the world.
Here is famous Lisa Nichols quotes collection
1. Comparison is and will always be the thief of all joy. ― Lisa Nichols
2. You are the designer of your destiny; you are the author of your story. ― Lisa Nichols
3. It wasn’t until I stopped and fell in love with Lisa, that the rest of the world began to fall in love with Lisa. ― Lisa Nichols
4. While you’re walking on your journey, some days you’re going to have to take that walk alone. ― Lisa Nichols
5. Mostly, the world sees you the way you see yourself. ― Lisa Nichols
6. Are you willing to do the things you don’t want to do and say the things you don’t want to say so that you can become the man or woman you’ve always known yourself to be. ― Lisa Nichols
7. It’s your responsibility to show the world how to treat you by the way in which you treat yourself. ― Lisa Nichols
8. Intent reveals desire; action reveals commitment. ― Lisa Nichols
9. Your job is to let your light shine brightly. ― Lisa Nichols
10. Be the one who decided to go for it. ― Lisa Nichols
11. Your best opportunities are out on the skinny branch. ― Lisa Nichols
11. Being unapologetic means that I will be all of me. I will no longer shrink or compromise myself by playing small so others will not feel insecure in my presence. ― Lisa Nichols
12. People are more comfortable with a familiar discomfort than they are with an unfamiliar new possibility. ― Lisa Nichols
13. The truth is that no matter where you started out in life, you have a choice between scarcity and abundance. ― Lisa Nichols
14. Stop asking for permission. ― Lisa Nichols
15. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be joyful. You deserve to be celebrated. But in order to do that, you must first fall madly in love with yourself. ― Lisa Nichols
16. Trust yourself. Know that all things are working together to support you living your best life. ― Lisa Nichols
17. God help me get out of my own way so that I can do what I’m here to do. ― Lisa Nichols
18. Wherever your mind is, your lifestyle has to follow. ― Lisa Nichols
19. Fear is not meant to stop you, it’s meant to wake you up, to keep you up at night preparing and prepping for your goals. ― Lisa Nichols
Discover more wonderful topic
20. We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
21. Trust yourself. Know that all things are working together to support you living your best life. ― Lisa Nichols
22. Don’t wait for what you need-put in the energy to create what you need. ― David Oleski
23. Every man lives in two realms: the internal and the external. The internal is that realm of spiritual ends expressed in art, literature, morals, and religion. The external is that complex of devices, techniques, mechanisms, and instrumentalities by means of which we live. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
24. The human race is a monotonous affair. Most people spend the greatest part of their time working in order to live, and what little freedom remains so fills them with fear that they seek out any and every means to be rid of it. ― Goethe
25. My idea of a good night has always been having a lovely meal and a proper conversation. — Kirsty Gallacher
26. Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. ― Martin Luther King Jr.