There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. — John Lennon.
What is life? Life is a characteristic that distinguishes physical entities that have biological processes, such as signaling and self-sustaining processes, from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased, or because they never had such functions and are classified as inanimate.
Who is John Lennon? John Lennon, in full John Winston Ono Lennon, (born October 9, 1940, Liverpool, England died December 8, 1980, New York, New York, U.S.), leader or coleader of the British rock group the Beatles, author and graphic artist, solo recording artist, and collaborator with Yoko Ono on recordings and other art projects.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous John Lennon quotes collection
1. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. — John Lennon
2. You don’t need anybody to tell you who are you or what you are. You are what you are! — John Lennon
3. It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love. — John Lennon
4. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted. — John Lennon
5. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. — John Lennon
6. It’s weird not to be weird. — John Lennon
7. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. — John Lennon
8. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end. — John Lennon
9. Every child is an artist until he’s told he’s not an artist. — John Lennon
10. When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps. — John Lennon
11. Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream. — John Lennon
12. I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now? — John Lennon
13. Peace is not something you wish for; It’s something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away. — John Lennon
14. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong. — John Lennon
15. Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones. — John Lennon
16. I’m not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I’ve always been a freak. So I’ve been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I’m one of those people. — John Lennon
17. If everyone could just be happy with themselves and the choices people around them make, the world would instantly be a better place! — John Lennon
18. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. — John Lennon
19. Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. — John Lennon
Discover more wonderful topic
20. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open hearted vision of people who embrace life. — John Lenno