Prayer the key to all the treasures of this life and the hereafter. ― Cherry Nguyen.
What does God expect of us? God expects us to accept His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, as our Savior. He expects us to give our lives to Him, and in so doing, develop the character of Christ. God wants us to become more like Christ. “Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise morning prayer quotes collection.
1. You will succeed not because of your abilities but because of who god is in your life. ― Rick Warren
2. God designed this life to sever our ties to self-centeredness so that he can teach us to be other-centered, putting the needs of others over our own. ― Rick Warren
3. God is far more interested in why you serve others than he is interested in how well you serve them. He’s always looking at your heart. ― Rick Warren
4. Because every day of your life was written on God’s calendar before you were born, everything that happens to you has spiritual significance. ― Rick Warren
5. God has a plan, trust it, live it and enjoy it. ― Rick Warren
6. Every day god think of you. Every hour God looks after you. Every minute God cares for you. Because every second, He loves you. ― Rick Warren
7. The Bible often compares life to a walk, because life is a journey; we’re not sitting still. ― Rick Warren
8. God will test you because he wants you to mature. He wants you to develop a walk with him that is not based on your fluctuating emotions, but on your commitment to Him as you learn to walk by faith. ― Rick Warren
9. You can do amazing things if you have strong faith, deep desire, and just hang in there. ― Norman Vincent Peale
10. God is fighting your battles, arranging things in your favor, making a way even when you don’t see a way. ― Cherry Nguyen
11. By freely choosing to believe God’s promises, a person’s faith may be more strongly embraced and, therefore, less likely to falter in times of struggle, sadness, or other such difficulties. ― Mary C. Neal
12. Sometimes God’s blessing are not in what He gives; but in what He takes away. He knows best, trust Him. ― Cherry Nguyen
13. May your faith help you in challenging times, and, may your faith remind you to be thankful for the good times. ― Catherine Pulsifer
14. In God’s eyes, the greatest heroes of faith are not those who achieve prosperity, success, and power in this life, but those who treat life as a temporary assignment and serve faithfully, expecting their promised reward in eternity. ― Rick Warren
15. You were created to add to life on earth, not just take from it. God wants you to give something back. ― Rick Warren
16. Prayer is when you talk to God, meditation is when you listen to God. ― Cherry Nguyen
17. The things you take for granted someone else is praying for. ― Cherry Nguyen
18. Sometimes all you need to do is pray. ― Cherry Nguyen
19. Don’t think of the things you didn’t get after praying. Think of the countless blessings God gave you without asking. ― Cherry Nguyen
Discover more wonderful topic
To be beautiful means to be yourself. Thich Nhat Hanh quotes
20. God wants you to develop skills and educate yourself so that you can become the kind of person he has shaped you to be. ― Rick Warren
21. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion. ― Abraham Lincoln
22. The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion. ― Thomas Paine
23. To love another person is to see the face of God. ― Victor Hugo
24. He who opens a school door, closes a prison. ― Victor Hugo
25. Be like the bird that, passing on her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, and yet sings, knowing that she hath wings. ― Victor Hugo
26. Love is like a tree: it grows by itself, roots itself deeply in our being and continues to flourish over a heart in ruin. The inexplicable fact is that the blinder it is, the more tenacious it is. It is never stronger than when it is completely unreasonable. ― Victor Hugo