We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are. ― Anais Nin.
What we call our destiny is truly our character and that character can be altered.
The knowledge that we are responsible for our actions and attitudes does not need to be discouraging,
because it also means that we are free to change this destiny.
One is not in bondage to the past, which has shaped our feelings, to race, inheritance, background.
All this can be altered if we have the courage to examine how it formed us.
We can alter the chemistry provided we have the courage to dissect the elements. ― Anais Nin
Anais Nin is a French Cuban American diarist, essayist, novelist and writer of short stories and erotica.
Born to Cuban parents in France, Nin was the daughter of composer Joaquín Nin and Rosa Culmell, a classically trained singer.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Anais Nin quotes collection
1. We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect. ― Anais Nin
2. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ― Anais Nin
3. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ― Anais Nin
4. Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. ― Anais Nin
5. How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself? ― Anais Nin
6. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman. ― Anais Nin
7. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. ― Anais Nin
8. If you limit yourself only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise. ― Anais Nin
9. We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect. ― Anais Nin
10. I watched life and wanted to be a part of it but found it painfully difficult. ― Anais Nin
11. Anxiety is love’s greatest killer. It makes one feel as you might when a drowning man holds unto you.
You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic. ― Anais Nin
12. I am only responsible for my own heart, you offered yours up for smashing my darling.
Only a fool would give out such a vital organ. ― Anais Nin
13. I hate men who are afraid of women’s strength. ― Anais Nin
14. Luxury is not a necessity to me, but beautiful and good things are. ― Anais Nin
15. The role of a writer is not to say what we can all say, but what we are unable to say. ― Anais Nin
16. Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. ― Anais Nin
17. I am lonely, yet not everybody will do it. I don’t know why, some people fill the gaps and others emphasize my loneliness.
In reality those who satisfy me are those who simply allow me to live with my ”idea of them. ― Anais Nin
18. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me,
I escape, one way or another. No more walls. ― Anais Nin
19. Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through.
Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death. ― Anais Nin
Discover more wonderful topic
20. I don’t really want to become normal, average, standard.
I want merely to gain in strength, in the courage to live out my life more fully, enjoy more, experience more.
I want to develop even more original and more unconventional traits. ― Anais Nin
21. It takes courage to push yourself to places you have never been before.
.. to test your limits… to break through barriers.
And the day came when the risk it took to stay tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ― Anais Nin
22. Create a vision that makes you wanna jump out of bed in the morning. ― Jordan Belfor
23. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. ― Marilyn Monroe
24. There’s no nobility in poverty. ― Jordan Belfort