Do not lose hope, nor be sad. ― Quran 3:139
Muslims are expected to live according to Islamic law, which is called Sharia, or “God’s Way”. They are not allowed to steal, lie, commit adultery, gamble, eat pork or drink alcohol. The Qur’an also tells men and women to dress modestly. In some countries a woman must cover her head or face.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Islamic life collection
1. Give love in secret by praying for one another.
2. The richest of the rich is the one who is not a prisoner to greed. ― Ali Ibn Abi Talib (R.A)
3. The bravest heart is the one that stays close to Allah (God), even when it’s in pain.
4. No one will reap except what they sow. ― Quran 6:164
Do you like Islamic life quotes?
5. The more you let go, the higher you rise.
6. And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed life. ― Quran 20:124
7. Taking pains to remove the pains of others is the true essence of generosity. ― Abu Bakr (R.A)
8. If you give thanks, I will give you more. ― Quran 14:7
9. And whoever puts all his trust in Allah (God), then He will suffice him. ― Quran 65:3
Which Islamic life quote is the best quotes?
10. The best among you are those who have the best manners and best character. ― Sahih Bukhari 6029
11. The reality of manners is that it results from beautiful character. Thus, manners are the manifestations of the integrity and strength in one’s inward personality. ― Ibn Rajab
12. Every soul will taste death. Then unto Us will you be returned. ― Quran 29:57
13. The life of this world is merely the enjoyment of delusion. ― Quran 3:185
14. A busy life makes prayer harder, but prayer makes a busy life easier.
Can you share your Islamic life quotes?
15. Be like a diamond, precious and rare, not like a stone, found everywhere.
16. Speak only when your words are more beautiful than the silence.
17. Before going to sleep every night, forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart.
18. Allah (God) is with those who have patience. ― Quran 2:153
19. Allah (God) makes the impossible possible
Can you share our Islamic life quotes?
20. They plan, and Allah (God) plans. Surely, Allah (God) is the best of planners. ― Quran 8:30
21. Once prayer becomes a habit, success becomes a lifestyle.
22. Allah (God) does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear. ― Quran 2:286