When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. ― Elon Musk.
What is important in life? Learn about the most important things in life and why they are essential in order to be happy and create a greater sense of fulfilment.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let important quotes collection, make you rich
1. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. ― Mark Twain
2. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. ― Kobe Bryant
3. What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us. ― A.W. Tozer
4. No one will understand you. It is not, ultimately, that important. What is important is that you understand you. ― Matt Haig
5. The life you have left is a gift.
Enjoy it now, to the fullest.
Do what matters, now. ― Leo Babaut
6. A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives. ―Jackie Robinson
7. You can find something truly important in an ordinary minute. ― Mitch Albom
8. The attitude is very important. Because, your behavior radiates how you feel. ― Lou Ferrigno
9. Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. ― Michael J. Fox
10. There is nothing more important than your eternal salvation. ― Kirk Cameron
11. No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important. ― Mary Kay Ash
12. There’s nothing more important than our good health, that’s our principal capital asset. ― Arlen Specter
13. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. ― Bill Gates
14. The will to succeed is important, but what’s more important is the will to prepare. ― Bobby Knight
15.The more you talk about them, the more important they will feel.
The more you listen to them, the more important you will make them feel. ― Roy T. Bennett
16. Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. ― Jenn Proske
17. I think it’s important to get your surroundings as well as yourself into a positive state,
meaning surround yourself with positive people,
not the kind who are negative and jealous of everything you do. ― Heidi Klum
18. Surround yourself with really good people. I think that’s an important thing.
Because the people you surround yourself are a reflection of you. ― Aaron Rodgers
19. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. ― Steve Jobs
Discover more amazing topic
20. The greatest truths are the simplest things in the world, simple as your own existence. ― Swami Vivekananda
21. The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance.
Lots of times we go through different trials and following God’s plan seems like it doesn’t make any sense at all.
God is always in control and he will never leave us. ― Allyson Felix
22. The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go. ― Steve Maraboli
23. The greatest ideas are the simplest. ― William Golding
24. The greatest lesson that I learned in all of this is that you have to start. ― Cherry Nguyen
25. The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing heart. — R. G. Ingersoll
26. Start now, start here, and start small. Keep it Simple. ― Jack Dorsey
27. The greatest weapon against stress is the ability to choose one thought over another. ― William James
28. The greatest innovators and history makers of our world were not great. ― Cherry Nguyen
29. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. — Oprah Winfrey
30. The great challenge is to refuse to let the bad things that happen to us do bad things to us.
That is the crucial difference between adversity and tragedy. — Neal A. Maxwell
31. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. — Nelson Mandela
32. The greatest gift you could give someone is your time.
Because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life you can’t get back. — Cherry Nguyen
33. The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own self doubt and your laziness.
It is your self doubt and your laziness that defines and limits who you are. — Robert T. Kiyosaki
34. The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you.
If you don’t, life controls you. ― Anthony Robbins
35. The secret to successful hiring is this; look for the people who want to change the world. ― Marc Benioff
36. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle,
known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. — Helen Keller
37. The most simple things can bring the most happiness. ― Izabella Scorupco
38. The most wasted of days is one without laughter. — E. E. Cummings
39. The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake.
You can’t learn anything from being perfect. — Adam Osborne
40. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. — Chinese Proverb
41. The best way to predict the future is to invent it. — Alan Kay
42. The best thing you can do is master the chaos in you.
You are not thrown into the fire, you are the fire. — Mama Indigo
43. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. — Helen Keller
44. The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you. It just works. — Jeff Bezos
45. The big value of the founder running the company is really two things, the knowledge and the commitment. — Ben Horowitz
46. The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job. — Zig Ziglar
47. The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. — Helen Keller
48. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. — Franklin D. Roosevelt
49. The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. — Alan Watts
50. The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper. — Bertrand Russell
51. The world changes when we change. The world softens when we soften.
52. The world loves us when we choose to love the world. — Marianne Williamson
53. The world around us is nothing more and nothing less than a mirror of what we have become from within. — Gregg Braden
54. The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper. ― W.B. Yeats
55. The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way. ― Keanu Reeves
56. The simple act of paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity. ― Tom Peters
57. The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life. ― Roy T. Bennett
58. The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see. — Mary Davis
59. The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large. — Confucius
Discover more fantastic topic
60. The more one judges, the less one loves. — Honore de Balzac
61. The more things you do, the more you can do. ― Lucille Ball
62. The quality of your life is the quality of your communication. ― Anthony Robbins
63. The quality of your life is directly related to the quality of your thoughts. ― Cherry Nguyen
64. The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd.
65. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has been before. ― Albert Einstein
66. The holidays stress people out so much. ― Cherry Nguyen
67. The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak. ― Hans Hofmann
68. The key to a good life is to keep it simple, yet creating simplicity is such a complex issue. ― Master Jin Kwon
69. The key is to set realistic customer expectations,
and then to not just meet them but to exceed them preferably in unexpected and helpful ways.
The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have. — Yiddish Proverb
70. The moment where you doubt you can fly you cease to ever be able to do it. — Peter Pan J.M. Barrie
71. The joy of life is becoming a person you are proud of. — Bill Orender
72. The next choice is the most important choice. — George Wells
73. The dream was always running ahead of me. ― Cherry Nguyen
To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle. — Anias Nin
74. The power of imagination makes us infinite. — John Muir
75. The mind is everything. What do you think you will become? — Buddha
76. The mind is just like a muscle, the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets and the more it can expand. — Idowu Koyenikan
77. The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. — Ekhart Tolle
78. The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine. — Mike Murdock
79. The inner speech, your thoughts, can cause you to be rich or poor, loved or unloved,
happy or unhappy, attractive or unattractive, powerful or weak. — Ralph Charell
80. Is thought helpful or harmful?
You have the power to change your thoughts and mental habits.
Awareness and action are the keys. — Akiroq Brost
81. The whole life of the individual is nothing but the process of giving birth to himself; indeed,
we should be fully born when we die, although it is the tragic fate of most individuals to die before they are born. — Erich Fromm
82. The key is to keep asking, keep probing, keep drilling down.
83. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. — H.Jackson Brown Jr
84. Three principles of prayer:
1. Keep it honest.
2. Keep it simple.
3. Keep it up. ― Nicky Gumbel
Discover more awesome topic
85. That’s been one of my mantras: focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex.
You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.
But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains. ― Steve Jobs
86. To fall seven times, to get up eight, life starts from now. — Japanese Proverb
87. To truly grow, you have to be ready to leave the version of you behind that you once celebrated growing into. — Mischaela Elkins
88. To live with dignity means you put your worth as a human being above the conscious pursuit of wealth, power and fame. — Di Smith
89. To know one’s self requires a fierce and courageous willingness to explore the many layers of one’s inner landscape. — Pamela Mclean
90. To get answers in life, ask questions. — Sukant Ratnakar
91. To be outstanding – get comfortable with being uncomfortable. — Alrik Koudenburg
92. To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks. — Bill Gates
93. To build yourself is to add value to your life. — Sunday Adelaja
94. To keep it simple, why did God choose me? Because He felt like it! ― Shai Linne
95. To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself. — Soren Kierkegaard
96. To learn a language is to have one more window from which to look at the world. ― Chinese Proverb
97. To live a fulfilled life, we need to keep creating the ‘what is next’, of our lives.
Without dreams and goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here. — Mark Twain
98. To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
99. Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? — Mary Oliver
100. Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things. ― Isaac Newton
101. There is no greatness where there is no simplicity, goodness, and truth. ― Leo Tolstoy
102. There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly. — Buckminster Fuller
103. Take the first step. — Darius Fisher
104. Time is what we want most and what we use worst. — William Penn
105. Time is money. ― Benjamin Franklin
106. Time always exposes what you mean to someone.
107. The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read. ― Mark Twain
108. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
109. The trouble is, you think you have time. ― Buddha
110. Talents win games, but team works win championships. ― Michael Jordan
111. Take the risk or lose the chance.
112. Think like a Queen.
A Queen is not afraid to fail.
Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. ― Oprah
113. There is nothing wrong in finding the shortcomings of your father if you want to be a better father for your son! — Fahad Basheer
114. Those who read only books that only entertain them have no significant advantage over those who can but do not read. — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Discover more wisdom topic
115. If you activate your natural curiosity, every answer you get may generate new questions,
and then new answers, followed by more questions,
and so on, in an ever-rising ladder of understanding. — Joseph Deitch
116. Till when will you struggle to make your place in this world?
Open your eyes, you already have. Now go ahead and make use of it! — EverSkeptic
117. The main thing to remember when making friends is to genuinely be interested in the other person and their life.
118. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. — Mahatma Gandhi
119. There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them.
But they are there for a reason.
Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there. — Paulo Coelho
120. There is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. — A.A. Milne
121. Too many people reach a level where their performance is “good enough” and then stop working on getting better. — Gary Keller
122. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions,
gentleness, and a deep loving concern.
123. Beautiful people do not just happen. — Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
124. The things you’re waiting and hoping for tend to arrive at the most unexpected moments.
125. The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. ― Bobby Knight
126. The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice. — Brian Herbert
127. The benefits of exercise in protecting against depression and mental ill-health are huge.
128. Those around you can also affect your energy levels.
129. The main factor behind success is self-control. ― Rig Veda
130. The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something. — Carl Sandburg
131. The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it’s too late. — Seymoure Cray
132. The path you take is up to you.
133. Tomorrow will be too late, it’s now or never. — Elvis Presley
134. The will is the keystone in the arch of human achievement.
It is the culmination of our complex mental faculties.
It is the power that rules minds, men and nations. ― Thomas Parker Boyd
135. The truth that many people never understand until it is too late is
that the more you try to avoid suffering, the more you suffer. — Thomas Merton
136. The best fighter is never angry. ― Lao Tzu
137. Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained. ― William Blake
138. Make good choices, dream BIG, it is never too late. — Chris Herren
139. Because of the formal school system but because of self-development through the proper investment
and conversation of time. — Sunday Adelaja
Discover more amazing topic
140. Every problem is a gift. Without problems we would not grow. — Anthony Robbins
141. Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great. — Fernando Flores
142. If hard work is your weapon, success will be your slave.
143. If you want to be the best, you have to do things that other people aren’t willing to do. — Michael Phelps
144. If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth. — Jeff Bezos
145. If you keep your eye on the profit, you’re going to skimp on the product.
But if you focus on making really great products, then the profits will follow. — Steve Jobs
146. Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life, it’s about what you inspire others to do.