Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success. ― Taylor Lautner.
Why honesty is important? Honesty is the foundation for trust in a relationship, and trust is necessary for a relationship to function and thrive. When you’re always honest with someone, it tells them that they can trust you and the things you say. It helps them know they can believe your promises and commitments.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best honesty quotes collection
1. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. ―Thomas Jefferson
2. Goodness is about character integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people. ― Dennis Prager
3. There’s just some magic in truth and honesty and openness. ― Frank Ocean
4. A half truth is a whole lie. ― Yiddish Proverb
5. Every lie is two lies, the lie we tell others and the lie we tell ourselves to justify it. ― Robert Brault
6. Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people. ― Spencer Johnson
7. Honesty is the best policy. If I lose mine honor, I lose myself. ― William Shakespeare
8. Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving. ― James E Faust
9. No legacy is so rich as honesty. ― William Shakespeare
10. It takes strength and courage to admit the truth. ― Rick Riordan
11. We learned about honesty and integrity that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square. ― Michelle Obama
12. Honest people don’t hide their deeds. ― Emily Brontë
13. Honesty is of God and dishonesty of the devil; the devil was a liar from the beginning. ― Joseph B. Wirthlin
14. Here are the values that I stand for: honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. ― Ellen DeGeneres
15. When you tell a lie, you steal someone’s right to the truth. ― Khaled Hosseini
16. Transparency, honesty, kindness, good stewardship, even humor, work in businesses at all times. ― John Gerzema
17. The high road is always respected. Honesty and integrity are always rewarded. ― Scott Hamilton
18. Honesty is the best policy. ― Benjamin Franklin
19. If you look at life with any honesty and intelligence, it’s clear that human nature is dark, vile, selfish, and despondent. But I also see a force in human nature, namely grace, that sometimes works against our natural moral entropy. ― Scott Derrickson
20. We have to stand up for what we believe in, even when we might not be popular for it. Honesty starts with being ourselves, authentic and true to who we are and what we believe in, and that may not always be popular, but it will always let you follow your dreams and your heart. ― Tabatha Coffey
21. If you don’t get what you want, you suffer; if you get what you don’t want, you suffer; even when you get exactly what you want,
you still suffer because you can’t hold on to it forever.
Your mind is your predicament. It wants to be free of change.
Free of pain, free of the obligations of life and death. But change is law and no amount of pretending will alter that reality. ― Socrates
Discover more wonderful topic
22. Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. ― Sophocles
22. There is a simple rule here, a rule of legislation, a rule of business, a rule of life: beyond a certain point, complexity is fraud. You can apply that rule to left-wing social programs, but you can also apply that rule to credit derivatives, hedge funds, all the rest of it. ― P. J. O’Rourke
23. You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going. ― Morgan Wootten
24. Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. ― Vince Lombardi
25. Nothing is black and white, except for winning and losing, and maybe that’s why people gravitate to that so much. ― Steve Nash