Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these. ― Ovid
The first major Roman poet to begin his career during the reign of Augustus, Ovid is today best known for the Metamorphoses, a 15-book continuous mythological narrative written in the meter of epic, and for works in elegiac couplets such as Ars Amatoria (“The Art of Love”) and Fasti.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let top Ovid quotes, make you rich
1. Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. ― Ovid
2. Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence. ― Ovid
3. Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you. ― Ovid
4. I grabbed a pile of dust, and holding it up, foolishly asked for as many birthdays as the grains of dust,
I forgot to ask that they be years of youth. ― Ovid
5. I am the poet of the poor, because I was poor when I loved; since I could not give gifts, I gave words. ― Ovid
6. Happy are those who dare courageously to defend what they love. ― Ovid
7. Give me the waters of Lethe that numb the heart, if they exist, I will still not have the power to forget you. ― Ovid
8. I am dragged along by a strange new force.
Desire and reason are pulling in different directions.
I see the right way and approve it, but follow the wrong way. ― Ovid
9. It’s a kindness that the mind can go where it wishes. ― Ovid
10. Happy is the man who has broken the chains which hurt the mind, and has given up worrying once and for all. ― Ovid
11. If you would be loved, be lovable. ― Ovid
12. I flee who chases me and chase who flees me. ― Ovid
13. Love is the force that leaves you colorless. ― Ovid
14. The cause is hidden. The effect is visible to all. ― Ovid
15. Greatly he failed, but he had greatly dared. ― Ovid
16. He who can believe himself well, will be well. ― Ovid
17. There is a certain pleasure in weeping. ― Ovid
18. In the makeup of human beings, intelligence counts for more than our hands, and that is our true strength. ― Ovid
19. My purpose is to tell of bodies that have been changed into shapes of different kinds. ― Ovid
Discover more wonderful topic
20. I am a shipwrecked man who fears every sea. ― Ovid
21. It’s right to learn, even from the enemy. ― Ovid
22. What is harder than rock, or softer than water? Yet soft water hollows out hard rock. Persevere. ― Ovid
23. A prince should be slow to punish, and quick to reward. ― Ovid
24. A ruler should be slow to punish and swift to reward. ― Ovid
25. Be bold, take courage… and be strong of soul. ― Ovid
26. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. ― Jim Rohn
27. Take care of yourself mentally, physically, and spiritually so that you can take care of the world. ― Susan Love
28. Take care of yourself you never know when the world will need you. ― Hillel the Elder
29. Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face. ― Dolores del Rio
30. Take care of yourself, and do unto others as you would have done to you. ― David Guetta
31. Take care of yourself. Eat well, rest, train hard and smart, make time to think and breathe. Be intentional with your time. ― Kristin Armstrong
32. Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them. ― Bob Dylan
33. The only calibration that counts is how much heart people invest,
how much they ignore their fears of being hurt or caught out or humiliated.
And the only thing people regret is that they didn’t live boldly enough,
that they didn’t invest enough heart, didn’t love enough.
Nothing else really counts at all. ― Ted Hughes
7. If I’m sincere today, what does it matter if I regr